Feeling like poop =(

T

TeddysGirl

Eurgh I feel so ill !

I (think I) have my third bout of tonsillitis since having my tonsils removed 8 years ago (apparently they left some in), I also have throbbing ear ache.

I took some paracetamol before going to sleep and just woke up (4am) in agony with my throat and ear and to make it worse I also have acid reflux/indigestion and the last thing you wanna do when your throat is sore is eat chalky indigestion tablets.

Also I'm not sure if it's the way LO is sitting or braxton hicks but I am getting more or less constant period or trapped gas like cramps and I'm guessing I was having them while I was asleep too because I kept having dreams that I was giving birth to a preemie !

Getting worried that the braxton hicks may be more but think it's just first time mum worries.

Just wish I could shake this bug !

oh that is awful! I had tonsillitis last year, can't imagine dealing with that now when we can't take anything! you definitely have my sympathies .. I found hot drinks, soups etc helped, and get lots of rest :hugs:

OMG I feel the same!! So ill 😞. Nose is locked & throat is so sore.. The house is full of sick kids too. So no rest for me 😢. I totally get how you feel. Hope you're feeling better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->