Feeling Like Rubbish!

P

princess_vix

:hissy::hissy:

I'm not trying to seem like i'm being ungrateful for being pregnant so please don't think i'm being selfish cos this is not how i want it to seem.

Anyway to the point i think it doesn't help because i have a horrible cold but i'm feeling so awful my legs are acheing to the point where i can't walk,my nose is dribbling constantly and my glands are up :( but it making my pregnancy symptoms so much worse :( im unbarebly hot i mean it's octoboer and i'm in t-shirt and skimpy shorts lol!

I just wanted to have a rant cos i'm stressing and bursting into tears everywhere at the moment :( so i hope my cold goes soon.

how's everyones pregnancy going then?

hope you girlies are fine :D xxx

:hug:

Aw hun! It's normal to gripe about the pregnancy symptoms now and then - everybody does it! Some parts of pregnancy are simply no fun at all. Nobody enjoys EVERY part of being pregnant (and if you get bad morning sickness and aches and etc even more so). It doesn't make you any less grateful for the baby you are having - no one in their right mind would assume that because you're having a rough time you don't want or love your baby or anything like that. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon! x

:hug: i had a horrible cold but it went after quite a few hot chocolates and vicks cream you can rub on your chest and neck and of course the one for your nose its the only way i coped

Its ok doll.. Im just now on the end of a cold that was allot like what u said.. It was awful and i was feelin sorry for myself but ull get better and ull perk up.

:hugs: Hope your cold passes soon. Take care!

:hug: im really suffering at the minute aswell so i know how crap you feel. Really hope you feel better soon x

Sleep as much as you can and drink water every second of the day. I did this all one day when I was sick and the next day I woke up and you'd never say I was practically ready to go to the hospital the day before! Feel better :hugs:

ThANX LADIES :d BUT TO TOP IT OFF I NOW HAVE CYSTITUS!!! lol lucky me hey :D xxx

I would always get that. The best thing I would say to do is to drink alot of cranberry juice and pee as much as you can. I know it hurts but it will flush it out of yur systum. Also just drink alot of water.
Hope you feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->