Feeling like the new kid at school...

Waitin4astork

Mummy to our prince :)
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)
I've graduated today into second tri which is exciting, although it feels way too soon to be here, especially seeing how far on everyone seems to be!
Wishing you all a happy and healthy second (and third!) tri :thumbup:

Hello! I know what you mean when you intorduce yourself its quite nervewracking lol Welcome to 2nd tri and I hope everything goes smoothly for you hun :)

Welcome to 2nd tri! I know what you mean though, no matter how 'big' you think you are, in a little while you graduate to secondary or tertiary school and you are the 'baby' once again.

Don't worry, time flies and before you know you need to stick your nose into 3rd tri!

Thanks girls :)
Feeling a little out of my depth at the moment with some of the topics- I think I'm wishing my life away, desperately wanting to hurry up and be further on than I am :blush:

Thanks girls :)
Feeling a little out of my depth at the moment with some of the topics- I think I'm wishing my life away, desperately wanting to hurry up and be further on than I am :blush:

Errr we're all guilty of that lol. I came over to second tri and thought "Man I've got ages to go before I get to third tri"... 3 weeks have passed and I have no idea where they've gone lol time is a-flying! If you have any questions just ask though. The second tri ladies are FABULOUS! Big hug to you and your bump X

yayyy your finally here!!! congrats on the graduation!!!!!!! i thought the same that all these topics would be a little far fetched for me as they are from 24 weekers but they are good to read and know what we have coming!!!!! xx

Hey....just thought I would pop in and say HELLO......

I am also 14 weeks today....hooray we made it into second Tri......

27th July will be here before we know it!!!!!!
xxxx

Thanks CeeCee- I'll try not to bombard you all with silly questions!!
Hey Samira- I've joined you finally! How are you and bump (boy haha!) doing?
Dilly- I haven't seen anyone on here yet with the same due date as me, so I'm really excited now lol :)

heyyy yea were doing fab thanks!!! my friend gave her doppler as she gave birth a couple days ago so i can hear beans heartbeat whenever i want! did it with OH last night for the first time together and it was lovely! was going at about 145bpm, is the best sound!!!!! i just cant wait to feel kicks now! xxxx

dont worry time flies over here before you know it your be talking about your 20wk scan! welcome :) x

Dilly- I haven't seen anyone on here yet with the same due date as me, so I'm really excited now lol :)

I know.... HOW EXCITING!!!!

haha do you think they will actually behave and come on their due date tho..:wacko:

Welcome!

Time does fly here. I remember when I moved on over like it was yesterday. Now here I am at 22 weeks thinking what just happened? It's like I closed my eyes and missed everything!

Enjoy it. Soon enough we will be waking in the middle of the night to screaming babies, sleeping during naps, and pacing our floors trying to get them to sleep. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"