Feeling like the only one that wants a boy.

Thanks for all your kind words ladies. So thankful for my hubby today. I know how badly he wanted a son too but he is being wonderful about the whole thing. He keeps telling me that he is happy to be the king of the castle and that I'm too special not to have a daughter just like me to make another man as happy as he is one day. Awwww!

Also he's sending me for a prenatal massage today to help me relax and try to enjoy this pregnancy.

Awwww what a great guy you have! :hugs:

What a lovely hubby :cloud9: When we found out no 4 was a girl my DH sulked for a couple of days :nope: (he loves her to bits now though!)

What a lovely hubby :cloud9: When we found out no 4 was a girl my DH sulked for a couple of days :nope: (he loves her to bits now though!)

I think I sulked enough for the both of us yesterday.:haha:

Well we had our scan and we are team pink for the third and final time. :cry:

We are grieving the son we will never have to make room in our hearts for the little princess that we are blessed to be expecting.

Sorry Katealim! At least she is one healthy baby. I don't know exactly how you feel since we aren't done yet, but I definitely understand. Sorry you didn't get your Team Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->