feeling lots of pressure in lady bits?

jojosmami

Mommy to 3!
Reaction score
I'm 35 almost 36 wks and all weekend I felt alot of pressure in my lady bits but as of this morning its really bad! Everytime LO moves I get the sensation like right before you pee and pressure. ALmost like his head is gonna pop out! It feels like bits open and close when he moves! Is this happing to anyone else? I'm so curious if I've dilated a bit. I walked a ton this weekend and know he dropped so is this feeling normal?:shrug::shrug:

I'm feeling the same, the pressure is incredible today and it feels like my waters are going to pop any minute.

I have the same even though 1st time baby is still not yet engaged at 37weeks. Think its just our joints/ligaments loosing up

@sardando, I just told my DH 10 mins ago I feel like my waters are about to pop at any second!

@palange, I know my baby is engaged but I also felt like my hips opened up cause I started the waddling this weekend!

Do any of you know if your dilated yet?

I have that. It gets worse day by day. Currently 2cm dilated.

@ cupkake if u don't mind me asking how long have you had it? I don't think I can take it for a couple more hours let alone a couple more weeks!! P.S. Love the name Xavier! That will be my LO middle name, his name will be Jadiel Xavier!

I have the same! started yesterday with loads of BH too! don't know what to think, I have major pressure...

I've had that since about 32 weeks and the pressure is normal. It could be a good sign that you are dialating but it's not always the case.

Same here, when I walk for longer than 5 mins I got the feeling Ive got a little head bobbling between my legs any min. Feels very strange.

@ cupkake if u don't mind me asking how long have you had it? I don't think I can take it for a couple more hours let alone a couple more weeks!! P.S. Love the name Xavier! That will be my LO middle name, his name will be Jadiel Xavier!

I've had the pains and pressure since about 36 weeks. It used to be maybe two or 3 times a day. Now its waaaay more. Hopefully thats the sign of my body dilating!!!! :happydance: Just keep positive! I know it sucks but that means your getting closer and closer!!!

I'm glad you love the name. I wanted to do something different and I'm so happy I thought about it!
Jadiel Xavier is SUCH a cute name. So unique!

Me too! everytime he/she moves i feel my waters are going to pop too:) - it stresses me out a bit...
waddling and pressure and no sleep thats me...been up since 2am, toilet, pressure and hoping LO decides to come a bit earlier - pleeeaaaseeeee!

Me too! everytime he/she moves i feel my waters are going to pop too:) - it stresses me out a bit...
waddling and pressure and no sleep thats me...been up since 2am, toilet, pressure and hoping LO decides to come a bit earlier - pleeeaaaseeeee!

I say this all the time...LO will press down and holy cow it feels like my waters are going to burst and then I'll get a contraction on top of it and oh my!! I swore I wasn't going to make it past the other day with all the pressure I was feeling but I did:shrug:

Wow! To see all of you ladies going thru the same thing makes me feel good that I'm not weird or there's not anything wrong but bad that it may mean I have a few more WEEKS of this feeling!! Go to the OB tomorrow so hopefully will find out if I'm getting any closer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->