Feeling low and alone

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have never actually posted on here until now, but i just want to give everybody a big :hugs:

I had a MC at 6 weeks in December, started bleeding Christmas eve... I dont think i actually grieved for my little one, i didn't cry or anything. However i then fell pregnant again in May, which was a chemical. Then it all just hit me, i didn't eat, hardly slept and shut myself out from my OH and friends.

I feel like i was only just coming out at the other side and now my OH brothers wife has just announced she is pregnant with her 3rd, while i am not bitter towards pregnant women (my best friend is currently 28 weeks pregnant) i am just SO annoyed about it. Her two other children i always get dumped with, not that i mind because i adore them. But im not just saying it but i feel like i have better parenting skills and i deserve this way more than they do!

She even said after having her last one that the reason she got a full time job is because she needs to get away from her children!? WHAT?!

Ive been constantly thinking about it since i found out and i just have a heavy feeling in my heart. I need to have a good old cry, but im defiantly all cried out!

I dont expect anybody to comment on this thread, but i just needed to let it all out

Sorry for your loss. While it is great news for your sister in law I can completely understand how the situation would be upsetting for you.

Your feelings and emotions sound perfectly valid. I think it's normal to have those feelings and I give you a lot of credit for being so authentic about how you feel. Some people would think those things and never say it. There are things in life that I find unfair as well so I can empathize with how you feel. Hoping you get that rainbow soon.

Xxxxxxx

Your feelings and emotions sound perfectly valid. I think it's normal to have those feelings and I give you a lot of credit for being so authentic about how you feel. Some people would think those things and never say it. There are things in life that I find unfair as well so I can empathize with how you feel. Hoping you get that rainbow soon.

Xxxxxxx

Thank you so much :hugs: That was lovely, has definatly been the only thing said to me that has made me feel better :) Im glad that i don't sound too much of a mean cow! Thanks again for being so understanding, means a lot :flower: xxxx

Xxxxxxx

Thank you so much :hugs: That was lovely, has definatly been the only thing said to me that has made me feel better :) Im glad that i don't sound too much of a mean cow! Thanks again for being so understanding, means a lot :flower: xxxx

Glad to know my words could bring you some encouragement. You don't sound like a mean cow! You sound like a human being who's feelings about a difficult situation are normal and real. Kudos to you for your honesty. You wouldn't be doing yourself any favors by walking around putting on a front. Others may not agree but they are your feelings and your allowed to grieve, be angry and pissed off if that is what you need. Anyone who says otherwise to you tell to kiss off :). Xxx out to you! Keep me posted on your future rainbow!! It will happen when you least expect it and when you let it all go. Focus on something else and see what happens. I know it's hard but my sister tried fertility treatments and waited ten years! When she finally came to term with it she had a beautiful little boy of her own! We aren't always given what we want when we want it but life gives us what we need. Stay strong!

Just had a little cry at that, your right. :thumbup: Thank you again so much, i really needed that. I will definitely keep you informed. I did not chart or anything this month as i haven't been feeling up to the whole ttc business, and i took a test this afternoon and i can see a very faint line! Fingers crossed it progresses into something! xxxx

Just had a little cry at that, your right. :thumbup: Thank you again so much, i really needed that. I will definitely keep you informed. I did not chart or anything this month as i haven't been feeling up to the whole ttc business, and i took a test this afternoon and i can see a very faint line! Fingers crossed it progresses into something! xxxx

That's so exciting! Keep me posted. Oh and here is a little more encouragement..... My fiancé and I tried for six months, we were charting planning etc. So in June we stopped and said let's just focus on the wedding September 6th we can try again after that. Don't you know I missed AF in July!! We finally stop trying and it happens. My pregnancy hasn't gotten off to great start which is a thread all it's own. We are still waiting to see if its even viable at this point. So I know about trying and the uncertainty. So if you ever need to vent or talk feel free to PM me. I have pretty strong shoulders :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->