feeling more clearer x

jj88

Reaction score
So after taking a test last friday getting a positive with clear blue 1-2 then taking another one on thu saying pregnant 1-2 buy that day i had full day bleesing and then fri bleeding slowed right down and has today i had spare first response test so did that and it came back just one line so its clear now im not pregnant x

So after taking a test last friday getting a positive with clear blue 1-2 then taking another one on thu saying pregnant 1-2 buy that day i had full day bleesing and then fri bleeding slowed right down and has today i had spare first response test so did that and it came back just one line so its clear now im not pregnant x

:hugs: I'm really sorry to hear that jj88. How are you feeling? Sending you lots of hugs xx

Feeling crappy but just going to move on...how long after mc do u ovulate x

I'm so so sorry :( I'm new to all this so don't know the answer to your question I'm afraid.... I have noticed that some women on here seem to get a Bfp only a couple of months after mc but I don't know for sure and don't want to give wrong information x

Really sorry to hear that hun. It sounds like a chemical pregnancy as you were early so you should ovulate this cycle coming. Count from the day you started bleeding. I'm so sorry Hun. Hope you're back here next cycle xx

Oh hun im so sorry, sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me and in my experience my cycles were still normal so you count from the day you started bleeding and your ovulation should be around same time it usually would have been, sending you hugs hun i understand the upset and im thinking of you xxxx

I'm sorry for your loss :( there are actually women who get a bfp before they even have another af, I actually have a really good friend who had this happen to her, every woman's body is different, but you should ovulate soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->