Feeling nauseous at 7 weeks.

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
And I'm SO happy!! I know I'll probably be well and truly over feeling this way soon enough and eating my words, but it's 12.30pm here and since I woke up I've been feeling so nauseous and like I could be sick any minute. Makes me feel like it's progressing like it should :flower:

Yay for nausea! I'm anxiously waiting for mine to start, i was so sick with my girls that i wont believe things are going right until I chuck!

Oh and happy to see you've finally updated your siggy!

I was scared to update it but it's nice seeing it there :)

Congrats! Lol.
Yesterday I was soooo so nauseous, it was horrible. I was walking around the house sobbing like a baby. I just wanted to vomit it up, but it wouldn't budge! Ended up in bed for most of the afternoon. I am so sick of running to vomit (I am so scared I will vomit on the floor or in front of a customer at work). And so over dry reaching all the time. Writing this is making me want to gag.
I'm so happy being pregnant, but if I could give my husband this morning sickness instead, I would in a heartbeat!! :haha:

Haha it's my first day back at work after holidays today and I am struggling!! We have to wear a uniform that sits quite high on our necks and it makes me feel so bad like I'm going to just throw up any second. I love it :haha:

Yay :) it's a nice feeling hey ? Xx

It really is. Such a strange thing to be thankful for, but I am! :flower:

Yay for the sick and yay for the ticker!
It took me a while to be brave enough to put a ticker on too.
Hope you don't feel toooooo sick. When's your scan?

My scan is the 5th (Monday!) I just had my doctor appointment to get the results of my antenatal blood work and urine sample. All spot on :thumbup:

Not feeling TOO sick. I think if I was actually vomiting I might be classing that as too sick :haha:

Glad all went well at the docs.

Hope you don't chuck :rofl:

I won't mind if I do!! :) My nausea started about 3 days ago. I was dry heaving one morning - if I'd have eaten, there would have been vomit!! Today, the lump was just sitting there..

Tomorrow I have to drive a total of about 4 hours so Hoping there will be no needing to vomit :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->