Feeling nervous at 7 weeks.

wifey2013

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Tomorrow I have my first prenatal apt and I can't help kick feeling nervous. I know he'll send me for a dating scan which will easy my mind once I see baby is ok, but until I know this feeling just won't go away. Aside from feeling some pretty bad heartburn, exhaustion, and feeling the tiniest bit nauseous from time to time, I feel perfectly normal.

Do any of you feel super nervous? And what do you do to calm down?

You'll feel more relaxed once you have a scan. Will they scan you tomorrow?
I definitely felt like that with all mine, so I think it's pretty normal. :flower:

Good luck!

Im soo soo nervous, anxious, scared... emotional.. uugh. Im 7w 2days and I just have this bad feeling.. i cant tell if its because i had a miscarriage 6 months ago or if i really just think something is wrong. I have an ultrasound on friday which somehow seems soooo far away. Fingers crossed for all of us that things turn out wonderfully. I have no symptoms at all besides slightly sore breasts and thats not even all the time :/

I had a scan at 5 weeks but don't think I will able to relax until I see the heartbeat which won't be until my next visit on the 24th-next week Friday. In the meantime I've been driving myself crazy with google.

You aren't alone. I was terrified right before my first scan, but it turned out great so far! I got pregnant though IVF so was lucky enough to get the scan done at 6 weeks by my fertility Doctor.
The only symptom I had at 6 weeks (and even now really) was thirst, tired and sore boobs. I got nauseous a few times but linked that too my vitamins and started taking them at a different time.
Good luck on your scan!!

Sending you positive thoughts, I too am very nervous, I wish the next few weeks would hurry! x x

I was extremely anxious this time round, I've never felt so scared!

Try and enjoy it, I know it's hard though. Good luck for your scan.

What helped me was finding the heartbeat on a Doppler, once I heard that I was so relieved.

Hugs x

I'm also feeling super nervous this time round, I was 17 when I feel pregnant the first time so didn't really know very much about 1st Tri. This time though, the anxiety is real, roll on August!

Congrats

Thanks ladies! I'm still having anxiety, even though I was able to get a dating scan Friday morning. Baby is measuring a few days behind, but the tech said that it normal, and we got to see a nice strong heart beat at 120bmp.

Congratulations, hopefully your anxiety will begin to ease now. I've been Having anxiety too.

I think we were in January jellybeans together!

Congratulations, hopefully your anxiety will begin to ease now. I've been Having anxiety too.

I think we were in January jellybeans together!

That's possible! I was a January Jellybean! Is there a new January group? I couldn't find one.

January group is here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ears-2017-46-momma-bears-83.html#post37453558

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->