• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feeling normal? It's freaking me out

wishin4bump21

Reaction score
We have a high risk pregnancy and I had as a scan at 6w1d heartbeat was 111, went back 7w4d and heartbeat was 162!! From conception till a few days ago I was exhausted partly due to the progesterone I have to take and from baby making but these past two days have felt normal?!?!? I'm panicking. I don't go back until October 6 for our next scan. Has anyone else felt like this??

Just try and think of all those people that don't realise they are pregnant - they must have no symptoms. I know how you are feeling but try and enjoy any days you feel good, by tomorrow you could be back to feeling like you've been hit by a bus :)

I had a great day yesterday and the day before (after 2/3 weeks of solid nausea) and today it is all back again! I think it's normal to have good days and bad days. My scan is also 6th October so we can wait it out together!!

It's completely normal to feel different from day to day. I constantly forgot I was pregnant with my DS for the first few weeks until the MS kicked in.

I mostly feel normal other than sometimes feeling a little sicky or getting very hungry quickly. it's like I wish i could feel something or get an ultrasound weekly for reassurance!

I felt normal my whole pregnancy. I wouldn't worry about that. Feel lucky! But I know it's hard not to worry.

I had the worst sickness, sore bb's etc at week 6 by week 7 felt completely normal. Had a scan on Monday and everything was as it should be. Then symptoms returned yesterday. These babbas like to test us 😘

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"