Feeling Normal??

IrishBaby1109

Kian's PROUD Mommy
Reaction score
Ok so most of my symptoms have vanished. I'm not worried, so let's not get off on the wrong foot. I have occassional cramps, still insomnia plagues me in the wee hours of the morning, loss of appetite during meals, and slight boob tenderness. But in reality, I feel normal. I don't feel anything but bloated. HAHA. I am not complaining at all, I'm 11weeks 4 days... 12 weeks on Thursday! YAY! :happydance: I wake up and feel pretty normal all day long. Does anyone else feel that way?? I just wanted to see how "normal" it was... I hope it's normal and you guys feel that way, cause it was beyond tiring in weeks 6-10... then it all went back to "normal."

My sister in law had about a week of sickness etc and I am sick all the time and my boobs are agony. Seems like anything is normal and you are LUCKY! I am 10 wks and a bit and you have given me hope that this can go. My mother was sick for the first few weeks and reports having felt really healthy from then on and especially because of my sister in law thinks I am exaggerating!
Lucky you!!!xxx

Hi hun i feel exactly the same as you. :) i guess were very lucky! i have had period pain like cramps all day nothing to majoy at all, not really pains as such either just annoying hehe! and i had a day of feeling really sicky, but ive never actully been sick i have slight boob tenderness my symptoms are exsactly the same as yours :) xxx

I had 1 day of morning sickness and other than that, I feel lucky to have such a walk in the park of a pregnancy. I get tired, boobs are lessening in the sore factor... but that's all I can really say I still "deal" with. I feel like I'm back to pre-pregnant me, but fat :rofl: I have the occassional moment of heartburn and the funniest thing, I NEVER get hiccups, but that's a new occurance that just turned it's self on. HAHA.

I never had morning sickness, but was really tired in the beginning up untill week 9 .... my nipples feel a little sore with times but thats about it, some mild cramping only about 2 times a day.... your normal :)

I can't wait for "normal"!!

you're having TWINS?? You deserve a medal :cloud9: That's awesome!! I hear twin symptoms are MUCH more empowered than single pregnancy symptoms. What do you go through, makes me curious? Sorry if I'm prying... :hugs: Congrats!!

Gosh I'm so envious! I don't think I'll ever feel normal again :cry:

Lucky, lucky you! Enjoy your lovely pregnancy and spare a thought for us ladies who are suffering!

:hug:

XXX

I can't wait for "normal"!!

you're having TWINS?? You deserve a medal :cloud9: That's awesome!! I hear twin symptoms are MUCH more empowered than single pregnancy symptoms. What do you go through, makes me curious? Sorry if I'm prying... :hugs: Congrats!!

These are my first so i don't have a singleton pregnancy to compare it to. I've been dry heaving, thrown up once, but mainly am just exhausted and having severe nausea! No food sounds good even though I'm hungry all the time....

Don't worry about it, you are not prying! ; )

I can't imagine having such suffering... I almost feel guilty cause I'm breezing through. I was originally worried that something was wrong, but my Dr (who is AMAZING and one of my bestest/most comforting resources) told me she went through feeling NOTHING out of the ordinary until the baby kicked!!! So I'm hoping... cause I only had MS 1 day, from 3am-4pm and nothing. I was scared I lost my symptoms and the baby died and I wouldn't know. I think reading the miscarriage threads is a BAD idea, there are so many women that write of losing their baby at 20+ weeks which scares the life out of a 1st time mother to be. It's the last thing I want to have in my head!!! :cry: I felt bad for one woman and read too many of her posts and so while I can't feel the baby move and symptoms are pretty much gone.

I was sore, tired, fatigued, warm body, loss of appetite, swollen boobs, pouched out early, and I was easily emotional... now it's all faded. I have insomnia which stinks... waking up at 2am cause the baby is active and i can't sleep SUCKS, but I get out of bed and am fine for the day, then 3pm rolls around and 5pm marks the end of my work day, where I'm ready for my prego pillow and tv. But lately, I've been more active...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->