feeling of cervix

boojababy

Reaction score
I have always read after ovulation your cervix lowers and gets hard, I check mine every morning this month the position has moved between medium low and low but has remained soft, I started what I think is my af 2 days ago (the 8th) 4 days earlier than expected, I checked it these last few days too and its still soft, is that normal?

My cervix has a mind of its own so now I really only check it to help verify that the fertile window my app gives me matches what my body is doing. I've never checked it during AF but I would think maybe it would be soft and open again to let AF out. Just a guess though. Also, I remember when I was pregnant with my DS that my midwife didn't mention my cervix changing until well into my first trimester. I had already heard his heartbeat and spent hours every morning hugging the toilet bowl so I don't really think that the position or firmness means a whole lot when it comes to predicting conception. I knew waaaaay before my cervix made it known. I mean it could, maybe it could give a hint... But it also means absolutely nothing so early in the game so don't drive yourself crazy, it's just doing it's thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->