feeling of dread

~RedLily~

Reaction score
anyone else just get a sudden feeling of dread like something bad is going to happen?
ive been getting it for a couple of weeks now and its horrible being fine one minute then thinkin omg.
everytime i think about the baby and being pregnant im completely calm and doesnt scare me at all. ive never had any worry about having a baby so maybe its subconscious.
the only stress i have is the fob so maybe its that.
pointless thread just thought telling people might make me relax or something.

:hugs: I have it all the time but I'm a right worrier and got tons of stress right now lol. But you're probs right it's probs just your subconcious :) I'm sure everything is fiiiiine xxx

thank you! glad its not just me. not that i want others to be stressed lol.

I have it alot but I am a worrier too, and I worry and obsess about everything

:hugs:

Its called anxiety. I got really bad anxiety towards the end of my last pregnancy and it lasted for 7 months. I felt like something bad was going to happen all the time.

Just to add, Nothing bad ever happened :) But i did get really sick cos i stressed so much

I get those feelings and most of the time they happen :( Not since I got pregnant though! lol Those are just nerves!

I hope it's just anxiety for you and nothing happens! :hugs: :hugs:

yeah, i get it really bad sometimes, even when i wasnt pregnant.. but my whole family was like dead anxious people lol xxx

i get this allllll the time hun. i keep thinking of horrible things that will happen to Jude i'm so so paranoid! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"