feeling of dread

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by ~RedLily~, Mar 15, 2010.

1. ~RedLily~

~RedLily~ Well-Known Member

anyone else just get a sudden feeling of dread like something bad is going to happen?
    ive been getting it for a couple of weeks now and its horrible being fine one minute then thinkin omg.
    everytime i think about the baby and being pregnant im completely calm and doesnt scare me at all. ive never had any worry about having a baby so maybe its subconscious.
    the only stress i have is the fob so maybe its that.
    pointless thread just thought telling people might make me relax or something.

2. Jadelm

Jadelm Well-Known Member

:hugs: I have it all the time but I'm a right worrier and got tons of stress right now lol. But you're probs right it's probs just your subconcious :) I'm sure everything is fiiiiine xxx

3. ~RedLily~

~RedLily~ Well-Known Member

thank you! glad its not just me. not that i want others to be stressed lol.

4. glitterbomb

glitterbomb Well-Known Member

I have it alot but I am a worrier too, and I worry and obsess about everything

:hugs:

5. calais

calais Well-Known Member

Its called anxiety. I got really bad anxiety towards the end of my last pregnancy and it lasted for 7 months. I felt like something bad was going to happen all the time.

Just to add, Nothing bad ever happened :) But i did get really sick cos i stressed so much

6. nicholatmn

nicholatmn Guest

I get those feelings and most of the time they happen :( Not since I got pregnant though! lol Those are just nerves!

I hope it's just anxiety for you and nothing happens! :hugs: :hugs:

7. SarahhhLouise

SarahhhLouise Mummy to a gawjess boy

yeah, i get it really bad sometimes, even when i wasnt pregnant.. but my whole family was like dead anxious people lol xxx

8. trashit

trashit Guest

i get this allllll the time hun. i keep thinking of horrible things that will happen to Jude i'm so so paranoid! x