feeling of heaviness down below?

diamondgem27

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've just found out I'm pregnant and I'm 4 weeks and 2 days. I've felt a bit queasy but the last 2 days I have had a constant weird feeling of heaviness just above my lady region. I've had a little bit of pain now and again for a few seconds which I think is normal. I'm just worried about this heaviness feeling. Has anyone else felt this? X.

yes, its likely to be the dreaded bloat (horrid!) are you erm... 'frequent'?

No not really frequent as normal. I do feel a bit bloated though. Just scares me this feeling of heaviness. I keep thinking the worst and worrying. It's driving my other half nuts! This is my first pregnancy as you can probably tell lol x

i had this up to 9-10 weeks i think, like a heavy uncomfortable dragging weight in my pelvis. have no idea what causes it. i dont have it now but my uterus is starting to rise out maybe that relieves it :D its nothing to worry about tho xx

Yes that's the exact way to describe it! I hope it eases soon. Didn't think I'd have these types of symptoms so early on x

yes,what i call-big rock in my pelvic area- and it makes you extra tired...and it's normal and it'll go away by the end of trimester...

Me, too! Didn't have it with my 1st pregnancy, but definitely do now!

yeah i think its its a cross between not being as 'regular', and your body realigning its point of centre gravity. The weight in your core has moved so it will feel heavy till you get used to it and also youre using different muscles to usual now. you'll have loads of weird aches and pains for a while x

Yep I have this too...been particularly bad the last few weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->