feeling of stretching!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Teeny, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Teeny

Teeny Well-Known Member

all day I've had a feeling of fullness and stretching inside, hard to explain it, but must have recognized it from last time. this morning I said to my dd (she's too young to understand tho!) I think ur sibling is having a bit of a grow today!

low and behold, just been on my preggo apps and fetus growth massively increases at week 7!

no point to this, just felt good, like it's all on track! (scan in 5 days to check for sure!!) :happydance:

2. Jeval323

Jeval323 Well-Known Member

I had that too, I thought it was very uncomfortable. And if I stretched my back by leaning backward or something, I could feel it even more. Went away pretty quick though.. Now I just feel my like my uterus has become HUGE.. And equally as uncomfortable. Gives you reassurance though :)

3. jenmcn1

jenmcn1 Expecting baby #4:)

I'm feeling that right now as well...even though I'm not quite 6 weeks, I'm thinking it has something to do with this being my 3rd baby?! Hmm...not sure...either way...it means things are growing (trying not to worry with the twinges).

4. Jencocoa

Jencocoa Well-Known Member

Oh yes! I get this on and off with cramping and I swear my tummy is a little bigger always next day!