Feeling of utter fullness - pants getting tight?

harlantr1

Reaction score
I'm only 7 weeks and I have not been overeating at all. My pants feel tight and I just feel so incredibly full and bloated even when I hardly eat anyting...is this all normal???

(I'm not yet, just curious) when do you normally start showing?

Lol, I know how you feel. Only 4 weeks 5 days and put on a summer dress today which is very tight. Belly is already bloating out :haha:

It feels so much better knowing I'm not the only one! I feel like everyone can tell just based on my bulging lower stomach!! It keeps fluctuating:/

I always heard that with a first pregnancy that you don't typically show as soon as you would with subsequent pregnancies. I'm sure every body will handle pregnancy a little different!

I do have days where I feel bloated. It's usually because I've had too much sodium.

I am 6 weeks and have had that for over a week! It's especially bad at night! I feel so frumpy and look a couple months pregnant by the end of the day! Not fun when you know that it's not the baby making your belly that big!

I am 6 weeks and have had that for over a week! It's especially bad at night! I feel so frumpy and look a couple months pregnant by the end of the day! Not fun when you know that it's not the baby making your belly that big!

Exactly! I feel gross already and I'm not that far along.....joy joy for what's to come :)

It's totally worth it though!!

It feels so much better knowing I'm not the only one! I feel like everyone can tell just based on my bulging lower stomach!! It keeps fluctuating:/

You are definitely not alone...I feel so gross today. My pants aren't buttoned because I'm just more confortable.....yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->