Feeling off today..how about you??

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hi girls....I have done a few test this weekend and have gotten mixed results. A few +/evaps and a few definate negatives. So am confused....:dohh: Anyway im supose be out with some friends tonight,but im feeling really off today. Have a headache,tired and feeling nausias too.Still no AF yet,maybe its the :witch: making me feel so blah. What have you girls got planned for the weekend and how are you all feeling??:blush:

aww hunni sorry you are not feeling too well, What about having a da doing things just for you. Like treat yourself to a shopping trip, or snuggle up to a dvd with a big bar of chocolate?? I hope AF turns up soon, is it due? or do you not want it to show?

I am going car shopping this morning lol, but having a night in with OH tonight to save money! xHUGSx

Oh hon sorry to hear youre feeling rubbish :hugs:
Be good to yourself and have a nice relaxing day xxxx

aww hunni sorry you are not feeling too well, What about having a da doing things just for you. Like treat yourself to a shopping trip, or snuggle up to a dvd with a big bar of chocolate?? I hope AF turns up soon, is it due? or do you not want it to show?

I am going car shopping this morning lol, but having a night in with OH tonight to save money! xHUGSx

I wish i could do something for me today,but hubby gone to stag weekend and have the two kiddies with me,so wont really be doing anything for myself as i would have to share,especially with my two year old.( i do my make up and nails and he wants his done too!):rofl: Im due AF Monday....give or take a few days. I wouldnt mind if AF showed or not really....just the tests that have confused me a bit. Guess i just want to know whats going on either way. I have appointment with docs next week so hopefully figure out whats up.

Oooooo...car shopping...lovely...What car are you looking for??? Any specific colour??

:hug:

OOO didnt realise hun, hhmmmm you could make chocolate cakes together then eat them lol. Weather is rubbish here dont know what its like where you are.
Not 100% sure at the moment but looking for a smallish car but 5 seats as i did have a 2 seater before. Colour will probably be black.

:hugs: sorry to hear you are feeling off hun and that you can't just go back to bed and chill :(

I am feeling sorry for myself as had some tests on my boob on Thursday and it is still sore. We aren't up to much, just chilling at home with out kitties and dog which is lovely :)

xxx

PinkGirl, buy my Beetle :winkwink: !!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->