feeling out... due 14th anyone wanna be out with me?

ladydray

Reaction score
Hi all Af if due on 14th
pretty sure im out as ov came while hubby was away and only managed to BD 2 days before :-(
anyone wanna sulk and get false preggo symptoms together?
My back has been agony these last 2 days so im on a major sulkathon :-(

Girl,I feel your pain! Here's the lowdown on my cycle so far:
BD on CD12,13,15 and 16
Took opk's on CD15 and 16,both negative
Been cramping since CD14
Took another opk on CD17,shows positive

I am now on CD18.Because I didn't test more than once a day,I'm thinking I ovulated between CD16 and CD17.I am just hoping that we BD'ed enough.

My cycles differ between 29 and 33 days.So I am going to wait until 21 October to see if AF stays away.If she stays away until then,I will test.

Sounds like you did! they say day before day of ov and day after is always good!
my Af has been between 28-30 but never more n never less so 14th is working on the absolute latest it could be.
have a feeling this could be my last TWW for a while and not for bfp reasons :-(

Why is that?I wish I could just forget about all of these numbers and facts and such,but my brain won't switch off.

I feel out, too. We didn't miss any BD time but at 8 do I feel absolutely nothing. Previous cycles I could at least pretend I felt pg.

I'm not nauseated, I'm not hungry, my boobs don't hurt... Nada. I'm warm but the progesterone does that to me.

But I also hurt my back, so I'm out & agonizing right there with you! I can barely turn my body! :hugs:

@labgal,having no symptoms isn't necessarily a bad thing.Between O and AF I always have lots and lots of symptoms (I'm guessing beacuse of all the hormones) and I've always ended up getting AF,so maybe no symptoms is actually a sign that something different (a possible BFP) is brewing!

@labgal,having no symptoms isn't necessarily a bad thing.Between O and AF I always have lots and lots of symptoms (I'm guessing beacuse of all the hormones) and I've always ended up getting AF,so maybe no symptoms is actually a sign that something different (a possible BFP) is brewing!

im with you there with my last DS i was totally convinced i was out and had very few symptoms

Thanks ladies for giving me some shreds of hope!

This will be my first so I am unsure what's normal and not for my body in pregnancy... But fx for us all!

I'm fairly sure I'm out AF due 10th. Don't chart but we did lots of BD Up to about CD 11 - 28 day cycle but then nothing till CD16 so pretty much missed the window!

I'm exhausted almost like i have only known before in the first 10weeks of pregnancy but I suspect that actually it is more down to several nights way past midnight this week than anything more exciting!

Hi Ladies: I'll join the sulk-a-thon...if you'll let me. I'm due for AF on the 10th. We only got in one round of BD during ovulation cause the hubby was sick.

So like all of you ladies....I'm totally not feeling it this month. But that's not any different than any other month. :haha:

No real out of the ordinary symptoms...sore boobs (normal before AF) little amounts of ew/creamy cm (normal before AF)...bitchy beyond belief (normal at any time of the month:haha:).

I'm due for AF on 10/13. I only feel out because it's my very first cycle TTC and i'm convinved I can't get pg my first cycle. I mean I know it's "possible" but It just seems extremely unlikely. BD on CD8,10,11,13 & 14 with a +OPK on CD13. We haven't BD since CD14 because all that BDing wore us out. ONLY thing been going on is a LOT of cramping. I'm only 6dpo so i'm probably somehow making cramps happen with my mind. LOL

@CantHrdlyWait,I am also waiting until (or IF) I'm at least a few days late,to test.This is also our 1st cycle really ttc'ing,so I'm not very hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->