Feeling over paranoid

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
I am calling up once my partners back home, don’t you guys worry, but it’s baby has been a little quieter today.

He’s moved just enough for me to be on the fence about it all day. I’ve felt him hiccup a lot really low down and I’ve had lightning crotch and I can generally tell he’s moving when I get that moving/squirming pressure on my bladder for long periods at a time.

I’m sure he’s just switched into another position where I can feel less limbs going crazy but there has been less feeling of bigger movements of limbs kicking and stretching that usually cause me so much discomfort. I try to make out roughly where his legs are without prodding him too hard and I keep my hands there for a while but there’s less kicking going on, bit of squirming around really.

I absolutely hate having an anterior placenta this time round! It’s happened a few times now! He’ll have a few days of different movements before returning to normal, just to worry me.

Mostly just a bit of a frustrated rant I guess, I worry a lot anyway and I know the moment I get hooked up to monitoring he’ll be kicking away like last time I got checked out. But if it gets him kicking like a footballer again then I’m happy with that!

Anterior placenta is true mental torture! I experience the same bouts of anxiety d/t little one's changed movements. I'm sure all is well but its definitely a struggle to keep a level head when its been a day or two of sporadic wiggles instead of the large, belly moving shifts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->