Feeling positive today!!!

Smirn

Reaction score
Well had my 5dft on Saturday and at first was positive!!!!.........then did a test which I no was way to early and it came back bfn ......which I knew it would!!! Then I became negative that it hasn't worked and feeling down about it, however today I have woken positive!!!! Well at the moment!!!! Let's see how the day goes xxx

Congrats on your transfer Smirn! I love IVF things because dates are so certain, no guessing when fert happens or how many dpo bleh hehe.
Under your name it says pregnant- is that positive thinking? hehe
I am glad you are feeling positive. It def helps!
How many did you put in?

I was pregnant but sadly miss carried at 8 weeks just not took it off!!!
Only had one transfer but not feeling that positive today !!

Ahh Don't worry hun.
I was a surrogate in 2009, never felt a thing. We put in 3 and 2 stuck!
ALSO a surrogate I was with only put in one and it SPLIT lol Twins!
IVF is a great thing really. Everything is monitored and dates are certain- no guessing!
Did they let you see the emby before transfer? Did they see any probs in the cell division? I love that part of IVF- many tests and scans to get things just right!

Yes we saw it they graded it only 3bb

Hmm well ok
So 3 means fully formed but not thinned on shell or hatching out, not horrible, but may take longer to thin and start implant...
b- loose cells, so not packed but also not too few...
b-few cells, but not the worst grading with no big cells...

Sounds like you transferred an avg bean, but not a bad one, just not text book perfect. No reason to think you are out just yet tho. Lil one just needs some more time to divide and thin out shell to hatch:hugs:
This is one of my fav sites for all things IVF- hope it helps!
Embryologists are brainiacs lol and don't always speak in terms NORMAL ppl understand...I went thru that sigh
:dust:
https://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm

Hmm well ok
So 3 means fully formed but not thinned on shell or hatching out, not horrible, but may take longer to thin and start implant...
b- loose cells, so not packed but also not too few...
b-few cells, but not the worst grading with no big cells...

Sounds like you transferred an avg bean, but not a bad one, just not text book perfect. No reason to think you are out just yet tho. Lil one just needs some more time to divide and thin out shell to hatch:hugs:
This is one of my fav sites for all things IVF- hope it helps!
Embryologists are brainiacs lol and don't always speak in terms NORMAL ppl understand...I went thru that sigh
https://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm

Your ace !!!! I had a get in June and it worked but sadly miss carried at 8 weeks . Going off when I got my bfp last time it was day 8 after transfer so I'm hoping for the same this time !! Day 8 is Sunday/Monday fx

Oh yes 8 dpt( 13dpo) sounds like a perfect timeframe!
I'm soo excited for you! Pls keep us updated !!
:hug: and :dust:

When I hear people on here saying they got bfp on 6dpo I panic and think it's not worked for me cos I keep getting bfn . After what I have told you do you think it is pretty normal not to get a bfp before day 8 (13dpo)

Absolutely! 6 dpo is not scientifically possible as 5-6 dpo when the zona pellucida thins and emby hatches from the shell- and is the earliest implant can START. Only a blood test could detect the hcg at 6 dpo as it would be less than 5 beta.
8 dpo is the EARLIEST you can really get a bfp and it would be SOOOOO faint. Even on a 10 miu test. 8 dpo bfps are extremely rare, as the most common day for implant proven in studies is 9dpo = 11-12 dpo bfp.
Keep in mind some ppl truly believe they are 6dpo, but are likely off a day or 2. Not to mention WE make the clock 24 hrs, but there is no way to tell when you actually fert or implant so it could have been 12 noon or 3 am!
And unfortunately some ppl in the ttc world feel the need to "compete" with other or one up others, so don't compare your situation as everyone is very different:hugs:
Since you know the grade of your emby you prob had a day of it dividing more and thinning the shell to "hatch" and THEN it can attach and start implanting.
Implant is a process over weeks not a quick event. I would say if you don't want to drive yourself mad, give it a few more days and try again with a frer, as hcg usually doubles every 2 days. Also keep in mind your lil bean may float around a few days before implanting!
When did they sched you for a beta?

I'm in UK so they don't take blood here it's just a hpt !!! In really thank full you posted !! Thank you so much fx. My test is positive tomorrow xx

Ok Glad you are feeling better!
Hang on, it's a bumpy ride :plane:

What do you think of this jlm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 21
That's definitely a line, Smirn. You're 12DPO, right? I think congratulations might be in order. :D

I think you are SOOOOO totally preggers!!!
HUge Congrats! Sorry I missed your post been waaaay behind!!!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->