Feeling Preggo- Week after AF

KailaB24

Reaction score
Okay, I know this may already be on a discussion board somewhere but unable to really find some credible information.
I feel like DH and I really timed out BD well this cycle (not like that really matters in the TTC world! lol) and were able to BD 3 times in my fertile window. We didn't get it done on O day (CD 22) but 2 days before. Unfortunately AF got me on 4/24 on 12 dpo and lasted for about 4 days which is typical for me. This may be TMI , but on the last day it was not the brownish-dark color that it usually is..more light pink/red and spotty.
Now, its been 7 days since AF and I just "feel" preggo. We are trying for our 1st so I am not sure exactly what it feels like really. But I just do. My jeans are fitting really snug and tummy feels kinda tight like its stretching, and my breasts continued being sore throughout the witch being in town. It seems silly since I just ended my period.
I'm wondering for all of you that have children or have been pregnant before, has anyone still had what they thought was their period but still been pregnant? When did your HPT show positive?
Thanks in advance!!

I haven't been pregnant, but for a fast answer, have read many many posts about people feeling that way, it could be 1 of 2 things.. wishful thinking creating the sensation/symptoms- I have experienced this just to get a BFN, OR (hopefully) could be that it wasn't really AF and was actually implantation spotting? It IS always a posibility! Hope for your sake it's the later! Goodluck and let me know how things go! Baby dust to you!! :)

Kaila, most likely you are not pregnant. Especially if you had AF lasting the normal amt of days it usually does. If you've received a BFN, then even more so. I had similar instance last month. Even had some legit symptoms like nausea I though for sure. But BFN. Baby dust to you ** ! GOOD luck for next cycle!

Thank you for the responses! Definitely told myself I wouldn't act like a crazy person this cycle and ..well here I am lol. Guess I will just go ahead and start my journey of tracking ovulation this month.

Is there such a thing as not acting crazy when ttc? Heck I'm not even trying yet but since this came onto my radar years ago there's been plenty of crazy :D I was the only teenager I knew who tracked her ovulation, and cm, symptoms etc before ever becoming sexually active haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->