'Feeling' pregnant? Is it physological?

My symptoms are the reason I took a test! I felt sick, wanted to sleep constantly, completely went of diet coke, alcohol and cigs (my three former bad habits :haha:) and was a huge bitch. Totally ruined our trip to Prague and my boyfriend said if it hadn't turned out that I was pregnant he probably would have broken up with me!

LOL I had almost exact same symptoms - diet coke i couldn't even stand the smell of it even though i'd usually get through a 2 litre bottle a day, couldnt smoke it just made me feel sick and dizzy and tasted rank, couldnt stomach the smell of vodka AT all which....for someone who would go through around 2 bottles a week, was just a VERY odd sign! And i definitely had no idea i was preggers as had been told years ago that my history of A.N had stopped my ovaries developing and puberty happening fully and all that jazz so was completely unexpected!

so, in my case I'm certain it couldn't have been psychological, must have been physiological ;)

We sound exactly the same actually! I was pretty sure I had wrecked my body as I spent the majority of my teenage years with A.N. How lucky are we :hugs:

with euan i was being sick every 5 mins until 22 weeks (23 with isla) apart from that i didnt have many other symptoms. I havea friend who found out she was pregnant 4 hours before she had him. she did not look at all pregnant, there was no bump! x

Also to add to my other post, I had really tender boobs as well. I also had a little voice at the back of mind that kept saying "you're pregnant".

I was told I had miscarried, I asked for another scan 3 weeks later when I couldn't stop being sick - and there she was! (didn't stop being sick until I had her - lost 2 1/2 stone - no fun!)

My symptoms are the reason I took a test! I felt sick, wanted to sleep constantly, completely went of diet coke, alcohol and cigs (my three former bad habits :haha:) and was a huge bitch. Totally ruined our trip to Prague and my boyfriend said if it hadn't turned out that I was pregnant he probably would have broken up with me!

LOL I had almost exact same symptoms - diet coke i couldn't even stand the smell of it even though i'd usually get through a 2 litre bottle a day, couldnt smoke it just made me feel sick and dizzy and tasted rank, couldnt stomach the smell of vodka AT all which....for someone who would go through around 2 bottles a week, was just a VERY odd sign! And i definitely had no idea i was preggers as had been told years ago that my history of A.N had stopped my ovaries developing and puberty happening fully and all that jazz so was completely unexpected!

so, in my case I'm certain it couldn't have been psychological, must have been physiological ;)

We sound exactly the same actually! I was pretty sure I had wrecked my body as I spent the majority of my teenage years with A.N. How lucky are we :hugs:
Aw lol funny how us ex-AN's seem to have these similar idiosyncrasies lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->