• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

"Feeling" pregnant

Delamere19

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
I'm not officially TTC yet but my OH and I have been having sex without a condom,though I am on the pill. On my last pill break we had unprotected sex. I had my period but the last week I have had an unexplainable feeling in my stomach. I know the chances of being pg when you are on the pill are slim but I have had sore boobs, been peeing loads and had period type tummy aches. I am due for my next AF on sat/sun coming.

What are the chances of being pg? Is it in my head?

Cath x

i think that its very easy to symptom spot when you really want something. however its not unheard of to get pregnant on the pill, if you think you might be preg then its important to stop taking it as soon as possible because the artificial hormones can affect the developing baby. have you missed any pills/been on antibiotics/similar that led you to believe you are preg? because you are actually still protected on your 7 day break.

During the pill break is usually the time when you are having AF, which is normally your least fertile time, however depending on your cycle length the days after your period could be your most fertile. However, I am sure (remembering back to my pill taking days) that you can have unprotected sex during your break as you are covered.........

I must also add though, that I got pregnant with my DS whilst on the pill. They are only 98% effective, so I guess I ended up being the other 2%. Now I am ttc my second and been at it for 7 months with nothing.....go figure - lol ;o)

Good luck x

No I havent missed any or anything. I think maybe you are right and I am symptom spotting cos I know that alot of symptoms are similar to PMS.

Still, next month I am officially trying so.........:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"