Feeling pregnant

trisha0409

Reaction score
Is it normal to not physically feel pregnant?? My boobs are not nearly as sensitive as they were a few days ago and the queasiness has subsided...I feel perfectly normal and it's sorta freaking me out.

Symptoms come and go. I have days where I feel perfectly normal and could easily forget Im pregnant. And then I have days like today, where Im exhausted, my boobs are killing me, and Ive had my head in the toilet for what seems like all morning.

Yep! I'm around 11 weeks and the only symptoms i have had is tender boobs and even that isn't much and some days completely dissapears! i would like to reassurance of more symptoms to actually feel pregnant but oh well, my scans in two days so im praying everything is ok, i think when you see bubs then you wont mind!

I'm dealing with the exact same thing! :wacko: And it's terrifying. I was SO frigging sick, every symptom in the book, and as of last Thursday it all began to melt away... And I'm only 5 weeks 2 days. Really hoping that my body freaked the hell out from the new hormone and now has adjusted. Likely will come back as levels hopefully get nice and high... I still have symptoms but they pale in comparison to what they were - they were insanely intense until 4 weeks 3 days.

<3

Well.... You was me. 2 weeks ago! Lol

Now, all of them are here.

Definitely pregnant!

I'm dealing with the exact same thing! :wacko: And it's terrifying. I was SO frigging sick, every symptom in the book, and as of last Thursday it all began to melt away... And I'm only 5 weeks 2 days. Really hoping that my body freaked the hell out from the new hormone and now has adjusted. Likely will come back as levels hopefully get nice and high... I still have symptoms but they pale in comparison to what they were - they were insanely intense until 4 weeks 3 days.

<3

Its just one of those things, with being 5 weeks, why not go to the doctors and get your HCG levels done for a bit of reassurance?! the only thing reassuring me at the moment is my home doppler - if i didnt have that i really do not know what i would be doing because i forget im even pregnant sometimes !! but i wouldnt worry stay positive! x

How far along are you? As in, when can I use a doppler? :haha:

I've had my levels done twice, but with 8 days in between. Going tomorrow and that will give me numbers to compare to yesterday's. Also, ultrasound tomorrow - but I'll only be 5 weeks 3 days..!

I didn't get symptoms with my son until 6w3d.

Then it came full force.

I am trying not to freak out until I reach that point. I think I am 6 weeks tomorrow.

It is common not to have symptoms early on.

With my son I think I got a Doppler around 10 weeks and found a heartbeat.

I never seem to get "bad" pregnancy symtoms ! With my two boys I felt great except a little nauseated sometimes and with my last pregnancy I felt a bit nauseous around 7 weeks but nothing terrible.. Right now I feel pretty normal! Except that I'm absolutely STARVING all the time lol

I just thought I'd feel more crampy from my uterus growing. It's been 11 years since I was pregnant. Guess I forgot what it was like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->