"Feeling pregnant"

natcat86

Reaction score
Gah! Feeling pregnant becuase I have all the symptoms of af, but one added symptom- wishful thinking! I cant remember exactly what it felt like with ds 1 as I had no idea I was pregnant till I was a few weeks late. Kept getting strong af pains, but that was a few years ago and my af pains now are slightly different. Bet that doesn't make sense sorry! lol So have af pains but not the kind I had when pregnant with DS1. But they weren't af pains they were baby pains. So if I am having different pains to that they musn't be baby pains???? :fool:

lol, I guess no one did understand my hormone crazed ramblings!

I keep getting the same thing, been cramping over a week now but they don't feel like regular af pains, than sometimes they do! My breasts also have not gotten sore this month like they usually do before mt period, but sometimes my nipples feel tingly and the sides of my boobs near my arm pit is slightly sore, and I've been having slight nausea for over a week. Idk what to make if it lol

I get so many pregnancy symptoms every month its not funny! I will probably having crazy morning sickness when my time comes, because the "preparation hormones" between ovulation and period leave me nauseated, dizzy, bloated, tired and make my boobs huge and sore (sorry i went a little too far hhaha!).... So i'm wondering if when i become pregnant none of these signs will appear? like reverse physocology on the reproductive system lol :D

I really hope you are prego hun but.........
All the months I felt pregnant I wasnt! lol!!!

when your ttc your so aware of the prego symptoms that your mind plays tricks on you!

Lots of sticky :dust: and good luck
xx

I keep getting the same thing, been cramping over a week now but they don't feel like regular af pains, than sometimes they do! My breasts also have not gotten sore this month like they usually do before mt period, but sometimes my nipples feel tingly and the sides of my boobs near my arm pit is slightly sore, and I've been having slight nausea for over a week. Idk what to make if it lol

Me too!! Little cramps and small darting pains in my boobs and tonight my nipples feel a bit tingly (sorry tmi). I am on CD 24 of a normally 24-26 day cycle, third cycle off the pill so not 100% back to normal yet (last cycle was 23 days). I don't feel pms-like at all, I wasn't grouchy and emo at all, no major aches like usual, no intense chocolate cravings! Weird!

I have been doing IC's since CD 17 (dumb, I know! But it was my first order of IC's and I'm officially a POAS addict) and they've all been BFN.

If AF gets here tomorrow or the next day I won't be overly crushed, a nice regular cycle is a good consolation to a BFN.

:dust:

From what I've read these "pregnancy symptoms" after ovulation but before conception could be progesterone at work...since progesterone is secreted right before Ovulation up until AF... And it is necessary for implantation and sustaining pregnancy. From what I've read Progesterone symptoms mimic af and pregnancy symptoms.

I'm gonna make you all laugh here...

But for a couple of months I thought I was pregnant because of wishful thinking, symptoms, sore boobs etc. I got to the point where I was thinking every pregnancy test in the world was a negative one! Then I woke up hungover one morning about 4 days before AF was due and thought, bugger it i'm gonna take a test! Why not? You never know! And to my surprise it was positive!

We were trying, but I never expected it to happen so abruptly lol.

All the times I "knew" I was pregnant, I wasn't and the one time I didn't really have an opinion, I was pregnant!

The point I'm trying to make is... I couldn't trust my body when it's hormones were all over the place! It seemed to have clouded my own mind! The relax and let it happen technique seemed to work a treat for us, I hope it does for all of you ladies to <3 xx

Adding nausea to the list of "symptoms" today (conveniently ignoring the fact that a sickness bug is sweeping the kids in my class!)

Watching One Born Every Minute and strangely enough my symptoms all intensified. Sooooo defo putting it down to wishful thinking.

Just got to wait it out now, AF due sat/sun so not long and we will see if its all in my crazy head

:dust: to all you lovely ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->