Feeling pretty fed up today

kristy87

Reaction score
well havent posted for a while, but last few days just been feeling pretty down. been ttc 2 years now, and dont think i can ever imagine myself getting preg naturally?

has anyone had this and gone on to conceive naturally?

used clearblue digital ovulation kit this month for first time - got pos day 15/16 2nd or 3rd oct, cant remember which was on holiday but was bd'ing lots should i say.

af due 17th as usual been testing with ic's all bfn as usual. had a dream the other night i got a bfp!! it was the most amazing thing ever - until i woke up.

im only 21 and so far we have unexplained infertility i just wish we could know whats wrong to rectify it.

oh well no symptoms as yet hehe im an avid symptom spotter.

and whoever says relax it will happen. we have been off bcp for 2 years, trying but not really trying iykwim so that doesnt work either :(

suppose i just need a chat

thats what u girls are good at!!!!!

xxx

:hugs: have you been to see your GP yet for initial investigations? Sending lots of :dust:

yeah we have had cd21 bloods, which wer fine, SA - which was high deformed sperm but high count so that overrides it iykwim....

and 2 months ago i had hsg, which was also fine. seeing fs in march again.

ugh usually i dont let myself get down about it but been so teary last few days at anything, n i just know what causing it :hissy:

Hi Kirsty - sounds like we are in the same boat.

I am 'unexplained' at the moment as well - and my DH has high sperm count bur poor morphology as well. - what were you OH's results - My DH's were 130m count but 8% morphology - so he has been reffereed for a more detailed SA which we get the results back for a week Thursday.
I have just had a lap which all came back OK so now waiting for my fertility clinic appt a week thursday to go over next steps.

I hit the two year mark back in June and was gutted. I was so upset but just keep getting told by my DH and family that 'it will happen'. and I suppose because the docotr hasnt told me that it wont I cant say anything back. But it does feel like it will never happen for me.

My friend told me she was pregnant yesterday. I am really happy for her cos she had a miscarriage the other month which was just awful - but she fell first time round with the baby that she lost and then fell immediatly again after the miscarriage. My other friends who had babies this year both got pregnant on the second month of trying. SO all in all I just feel broken.

I was feelin v v v miserable before my lap - but now that have had that done I am in the three months of increased fertitliy window - so trying to be positive about this month. Thats the thing with unexplained - there is always hope and I clign to that every month.

I am concerned about my DH's SA results - and there are still a few tests I want the doctor to do - but really - I am just waiting to get on the IVF waiting list now - as I feel that that is going to be my only hope .

Sorry - I feel like I havent been positive or helped you at all - but just didnt want you to think you were alone.

Hope this is your cycle hunni.

Bx x x
:hugs:

I totally know how you feel...:hug:. I have also been TTC for 2 years & I had unexplained infertility up until I had a lap last month (see my siggy below). All of my tests before lap: hsg, DH's SA's,all my bloodwork,etc came back completely normal. I had a diagnositic lap & hysteroscopy last month just to make sure there was nothing inside preventing us from getting pg. During surgery, my RE found & removed Stage I (mild) endometriosis & a cyst on my right ovary. I am glad I finally have some answers & am in the same boat as Beckic right now...I'm on my first natural cycle post-lap & in the 3 month fertile window.

I would ask your RE if there are any tests you can possibly get that he/she would recommend: post-coital test, lap, etc....I know how discouraging it is Bfn after BFN. :hugs:. Good luck hun & I hope you find some answers/get your :bfp: very soon.

--Lesley

thanks girls it just so nice for people to know how hard this is. I am also in 3 months increased fertility after hsg - used clearblue digital ovulation kits this month, got a positive, af due 17th but dont feel anything, so not holding out much hope, and bfns on ics so far.

march just seems so long away to see fs again. and then there will be more waiting. thanks for the advice - beckic thats very interesting bout ur lap, maybe i should get more tests huh.

like you guys say just so disheartening to see bfns, ive never even had an evap line!!! lol

xxx

Hey ladies,

It will be 2 years off the BCP in November for me and we also have unexplained infertility. Have had 3 rounds of Clomid only one of which resulted in ovulation. Have now had the Hy Co Si (scan and die in the fallopian tubes - my God it was painful). That showed ne tube was fine but they couldn't see the other so now referred for a Lap which I am not happy about.

Just wanted to ask, what is this magic 3 month increased fertility window? Not heard of it but it sounds good!

Thanks ladies...

Hi hun,

Oh crumbs, I feel as if I just wrote what you wrote :cry: I feel exactly the same as you. We too hit the 2 year mark of TTC and it is just not happening for us. I am 13DPO today and as usual :bfn: I was feeling really positive this month but not anymore. I am so down about the whole thing and my DH is depressed about the whole thing. I feel like I am letting him down each month of trying. We too have unexplained infertility, had the 21day bloods, which were fine and DH has had his SA which was also fine. We have made sure we BD at all the right times and I do the OPKs and have tried Preseed and still no luck. I know exactly how you are feeling. I am 34 and DH is 33 and we just have this big clock ticking away and feel like life is passing us by and we are never going to be able to have a family of our own. My mum is fab and is so supportive and keeps saying 'it will happen' but when ????

Good luck hun I hope you get your :bfp: soon. There are loads of us who are in the same boat so don't feel alone :hugs: xx

hi sweetie,
I've been trying since July 07, and have had no luck! LIke Beckic and Lonate I've just had a lap/dye and D&C, found out I had endo, which he removed. So, I have a three month window of increased fertility as well. I understand how difficult it is, especially when my sister in law and I talked about starting to try in July07...her baby is now 6 months old and I love him to death but it just reminds me of how long we've been trying. I'm pretty new to this forum, but I think joining has really taken a load off of me knowing of all the supportive ladies out here who are going through and have been through the same thing.
Good luck, I hope you find your answers soon...

Hey kristy

Sorry you are feeling down - this site is fab for venting - only a couple of days ago i was having a little rant and everyone was so nice (along with the chocolate i ate) and things felt a little better the day after!

I'm sure life was supposed to be easier the older you got - apparently they like to throw a few more obstacles at us though! evil buggers!

As for 'relax and it will happen'... relaxation is sooooooooooo over rated!!!:rofl:

As for lap - my friend had a lap and her tubes flushed, a little bit of endo was taken away then she had a hormone injection. She was told there would be a 5 month window where her chance of falling pregnant would be increased after the lap. She was on clomid and got told to take it after :witch: came but they also said she would have minor spotting/bleeding after lap. She got confused, thought :witch: was spotting and missed her first round of clomid but fell on the second so you never know - lap could be just what the doctor ordered - fingers crossed and big cyber :hug: to cheer you up x

thanks girls youre all so great. suppose its just never really got to me before, just kinds hits you like a tonne of bricks some days eh?? dont want to mean too much to OH, as i think he feels like he is failing iykwim.

oh well maybe i should just "relax" until fs in march HAHAHA

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back