feeling queezy today...

Willo

Mum of 3 :D
Reaction score
...and I'm happy about it. I have not really felt pregnant till now, which was worrying me. I know that there are no givens in any of this and I know I'm still gonna be worrying but it is a bit comforting to be feeling a bit pregnant. Might not be so happy about feeling queezy in a week or so though ;)

...and I'm happy about it. I have not really felt pregnant till now, which was worrying me. I know that there are no givens in any of this and I know I'm still gonna be worrying but it is a bit comforting to be feeling a bit pregnant. Might not be so happy about feeling queezy in a week or so though ;)

love this post!! i'm the same way. I haven't thrown up yet but I also feel queezy for the first time and dizzy too. Since I haven't seen the baby yet I also find it very comforting... for today!! :)

Nice to know I'm not the only one ;)

ive started the lovely wretching but no actual sickness yet.

I've been throwing up for about 2 weeks now! Wish it would go away haha! This is just the start :(

Not feeling sick today at all...

hahaha

I am consistently getting anxiety the week leading up to every midwife appointment. Just always itching to hear the heartbeat.

The worry never goes away.

You start off wanting any pregnancy symptom - including sickness/nausea - then the moment you feel the first kick you start wanting to feel kicks just as that insurance.

Not yet sure what third trimester will bring for worry.

For me third tri was worrying about baby being head down. Your right we worry ourselves silly the whole way through :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->