Feeling quite worried as I'm very new to all this

talisman71

Reaction score
Feeling very anxious and confused about my symptoms can anyone shed some light?
I have only been trying for just over a month and have been completing a chart on fertility friend for a couple of weeks now. I was expecting it to take some time for pregnancy to happen as I have been on the pill for about ten years on and off (I came off three months ago in preparation). About a week ago I started feeling lightheaded and generally whoozy. My boobs were sore but that has settled. However over the week I have had nausea that has just built and built, to the point now where I am feeling sick all the time, with wrenching and food tasting horrible. I have a horrible taste in my mouth and I have noticed that the nausea is worse when my stomach is empty. I had a glass of wine a few days ago and immediately I was sick. 3 days ago I did a boots early test and there was a positive line on the plus but only after about half an hour. I did a clear blue test this morning-negative. My temperature has been around 37 for a week. I feel really worried about what is actually happening to me now as if I'm not pregnant why do I feel so ill, I'm really struggling to do anything I feel that bad. Can anyone help me who has more experience with all this?

50aa61 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com this is a link to my chart, I think my period should be due soon this week but I'm not sure exactly. I also have bad indigestion and bloating.

Try a first response. They are more sensitive than clear blue. Sorry you feel so awful. Please update with results.

Take a first response or another pink dye test. less chance of an evaporation line giving you false hope.

Could be AF related. take a test. If you go 60 days without a period, call your doctor for blood work.

Good Luck.

Progesterone hormone can mimic the pregnancy hormone, causing all these weird pregnancy symptoms. You very well may be pregnant still but I noticed after I really started trying and tracking cycles, I started noticing these symptoms and now after 14 cycles, I came to the conclusion that I probably always had these progesterone symptoms but never put it together or noticed them as much because I didn't know when I oed and nor was I watching for the symptoms. It really stinks how our minds do that to us! Its not that we are imagining them, it that we at NOTICING them, you get what I mean? So IF AF is coming, progesterone is your answer as to why u felt all the symptoms. I didn't know that until about cycle 3 of trying. Also it could be from any new supplements you may have tried or you may just have an icky flu :-\. I was sick two TWW's ago AND the one before that. FX u get ur bfp ASAP and u wont even need to learn half of it! :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->