Feeling really down...the WITCH came 5 days early... :(

anxiousbump1

Mummy to Aiden & Pregnant
Reaction score
Went to the toilet this evening and AF not due till 30th-ish, and she is here already :(
Hanging onto false hope here....but implantation bleeding isnt red is it?...im 12DPO, and it seems to have slowed right down...but im sure the :witch: will be here in full force tomrrow morning :(:nope:

So upset right now,...but i guess on the plus side i have my OPK's and PRESEED to start now as they arrived today...

Hoping for BFP next month, really would like 2011 baby!...
I may be out but F'xd for the rest of you...
Buckets of :dust: to all TTC! X

Bless you,

It really is disheartening isn't it....I wish you all the best with your 2011 BFP

:) lots of cuddles to you....

Not to offer false hope or anything, but I've read that the implantation bleed can be a little or it can be a lot -- it all depends on where the bean tries to stick.

i am a little disheartened to be honest...but thanks for the kind words...

but it all honesty the bleeding has stopped completely now though, even when i wipe, i have tried to check my cervix but no blood there....nothing,

now im confused...i cant help but seem to be getting my hopes up now...congrats on your BFP, and did you get implantation bleeding?
It was maybe a teaspoon maybe less, like the usual flow of my last day of AF, and it was red not brown, sorry TMI, i have had sore bbs for the last 3 days and the left side of my lower stomach feels tender....

i never had this with my DS and never ever have sore bbs and tenderness before AF....
so confused...have had BFN's all week....
advice please??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->