feeling really down tonight

tyler85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have been ttc for 2 1/2 years now- I am usually quite upbeat, but I am feeling really down today. My DH is away at the minute and I guess I am just feeling a bit lonely and sorry for myself. I have been crying quite a lot today- especially at the park with my dog, seeing all the families. Anyway I am guessing I am just looking for a virtual hug!

HUGE BIG VIRTUAL HUG:hugs:

we all get down days, ive had a few now. its nice you have a dog, ive got 2 and they are so scrummy arent they? I love mine. :)
you will feel better hun, you think you wont but it will pass soon.
wheres your OH gone?
xxx

Thank you x

I love my dog- I don't know what I would do without her! My OH is in the states for work.

I hope I feel better tomorrow- I know I am being silly. I am waiting for an appointment for a colposcopy which is also getting me down.

you are not being silly at all, it can feel quite harsh when as a woman you have the natural urge to be a mother and nature takes its time about granting you such a seemingly natural thing. it is really really hard, especially when you are almost tortured daily as it feels like everyone and their dog (lol) has a baby or family.
i feel like it too, and i bet 90% of the women on here feel like that too from time to time. having your OH not there sucks too!
put your fave cd on, or watch some funny clips on youtube, or just have a good cry and let it out!!

give your pup a good squeeze :)
that doesnt sound like much fun, hope it goes well!
xxx

That is why I like this forum- everyone is so nice and we can all relate to each other. I am indeed giving my pup many many hugs and am going to put on a rom com and eat some sweets with a glass of wine!

sounds good! yes everyone is so lovely on here, i find it so so helpful on here in times of upset!

i just found the most hilarious posts, it said about what ridiculous and funny things we have all done in the process of TTC, it was so funny have you read it??
Mine was pee all over myself and toilet seat taking countless OPKS and preg tests, handstanding after sex to make the sperm get to the destination better lol!! sexy! lol.
have a read, itll cheer you up! some women have done some funny stuff :) x

do, someone also said about getting AF and still thinking you might still possibly be pregnant thru some weird one off chance, i think that too! it just made me smile, all us ladies are in same boat.

goodluck and stay positive! :) hope i helped a tiny bit x

HUGE HUG!!!
:hugs:

We will all get there!
I can totally understand how hopeless it feels at times.
In my heart though I know we will have out little one some day. :baby:

Don't give up love! :hugs:

BIG BIG BIG VIRTUAL HUG TO YOU!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are not being silly for feeling down. Although, I am sorry you are feeling that way today. TTC is one huge emotional rollercoaster.....but you can't have the downs without the highs and you will get your baby. Hang in there until you get to feel that high.

Aww big hug hun! X

Its not silly at all & yes i'm sure alot of us can relate i conceived my first & only child at moment after 5 years of trying & i remember doing ths would see families & smile at hw wanderful it must be but silently my heart wud ache as i knew hw badly i wanted this too. Every cycle gv me new hope but then every af or bfn brought tears. But just kp that hope alive & kp praying as i remember praying God u hv a plan that i'm nt aware of & kp me patient & help me kp my hope alive for i knw u will gv me ths blessing kp me strong until then & thn i was blessed with my son! He brings me so much joy. I knw the heart ache that comes with ttc but it will happen hun kp strong. Were all here for u xx

Thanks for your responses everyone. I am feeling a bit better today- I think the sun is helping! I think once DH is back I will feel alot better. Sometimes I just think it is never going to happen for us- but I need to snap out of that!

Huge big virtual hugs. :hugs:

I'm a cat person, but I can understand the comfort of a lovely dog. ;)

Think of the happiest day you have spent with your husband. Try and relive every detail, starting from the morning, all the way to the evening, and relish every moment!

That is lovely advice- thanks. I am counting down the days until he is back! I do feel better today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->