Feeling really down.

nievesmama

Proud mum of 3 xx
Reaction score
Im feeling so low at the moment.
All the rubbish i have going on with my ex isnt helping but im really struggling at the moment.
I had a sterilization op last Wednesday, contraception has failed me so many times, all 3 of my children were pill babies. So i made the decision to have the op.
I was alittle low after due to the finality of it, end of an era so to speak.
What im finding hard is the no help whilst im recovering part.
My mum is never here for me , even though she lives a twenty minute drive away, and ive been told off by my GP for overdoing it.
But what am i supposed to do, theres noone else to cook, clean etc.
I have now been told to start taking all my painkillers the hospital prescribed againand not lift as much, but it breaks my heart when Nieve comes to me arms outstretched and im in to much pain to hold her.
Sorry for sounding so moany, i just needed to offload.

Aww hun, massive hugs :hugs::hugs:

Must be hard for you with 3 children to look after AND recover. Make sure you don't do anything unless its absolutly nessesary!!! Get Nieve to sit next to you on the sofa, and cuddle up that way. Remember cleaning can ALWAYS wait (thats my life motto, haha!) and as for cooking, keep everything simple, jacket spuds are the way forward!

Hope you make a speedy recovery :flower: xx

Aww, I know what its like when your ill and have to everything can't imagine what its like having to recover from an op and do all that!!

But I agree the housework can wait, it won't hurt for a week or so. Your litle ones wont want you in hospital because you've been doing too much,

Take care :hugs:

I hope you recover quickly, I can't imagine trying to heal and take care of three little ones at the same time :hugs: Like the other's have said, cleaning can wait, just do what has to be done for now and hopefully in no time you'll be feeling much better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->