feeling really down

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
i dunno whats wrong with me today but im feeling really down. ivwe had a bad chest infection and cold so i think it might be that but i just cant shake it off

i feel like ive been pregnant forever and im only 25 weeks, then i feel like ill never get to meet my baby(its been me and the three boys for so long, my youngest is 8, that i think im just used to it being the 3 of them)

tell me if im being silly but it has helped to write this down

:hug: to everyone

:hug: Its probably just those hormones again! I can tell within 10 mins of waking what sort of day i'm gonna have as i seem to be swapping between feeling high as a kite and really pissed off! I also know what you mean about Feeling like you been pregnant forever i'm starting to feel that and your way further down the road than me! hope your feeling better soon :hugs: xxx

I feel the same today. I feel fed up and really unaturally calm which makes me feel depressed. I dont like this feeling at all I feel doomed! I know this isnt me at all. I hope to wake tomorrow and not feel like this . I hate bouts of pregnancy depression! I dont have a reason apart from being bored for feeling like this. I feel like i have been pregnant forever and will be for another long long time! I looked at myself in the mirror in cloths that fit me only to see how much of a tub i reallly do look. I was down already and that got to me and i normally wouldnt care.
I had a bad start to the day so that may contribute to the feeling of doom i have but it better feck off soon!

Group hug anyone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->