feeling really good today!

acdmommy

mother of 4
Reaction score
So I don't know about you all, but I just realized how truly lucky we all are to be pregnant! I think at times we take for granted those 2 lines on that stick, that tiny heartbeat that we hear and are always relieved to hear it, or the little movements on that screen when you really do just break down and cry, partially because we are happy it is still there, and partially because we are scared and all of our emotions just come flooding out :happydance:

I for one need to stop complaining to my fiance, and all of you beautys, about every little thing and just enjoy this time that some people will never be able to experience. It will be hard and i will probably slip up a few times, with all the constant morning sickness, lower back pains, cramps, and headaches! I think it is worth the suffering, actually I know it is worth it because I never remember any problems once I hold my beautiful baby in my arms. :baby:

I just wanted to share my moment of happiness!

Now lets all go eat some pickles and ice cream hehe

I can honestly say i never took them 2 lines for granted as i thought i was one of those people it took me just over 30 months to conceive so now i take every day as it comes. I am so grateful to have this experience and i cannot wait to meet my long awaited baby at the end x x x

I can honestly say i never took them 2 lines for granted as i thought i was one of those people it took me just over 30 months to conceive so now i take every day as it comes. I am so grateful to have this experience and i cannot wait to meet my long awaited baby at the end x x x

AWE, congrats on the pregnancy hun! i always feel so bad because it taked nothing for me to get knocked up i love it but i am 22 and i already have a 6 year old and a 2 year old and a 9 month old

Thanks for such a lovely post! I know how lucky I am to be pregnant. We had been trying for about 6 to7 months too. To be creating a new life is such a mindblowing concept. Everyday, when the baby moves or kicks, my bad mood or troubles just vanish. I never knew I could be SO happy. :hugs:

Ditto - I was in a meeting an hour ago and felt LO moving around - the best distraction ever! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->