Feeling really low right now!

Soph

Reaction score
I'm feeling really crap at the moment. I can't stop crying :cry:
I have a man in my life that just doesn't seem to understand me, he went away to work abroad for a few months, and he's come back with this whole 'positive' thinking mantra!! He's into meditation and stuff...don't get me wrong, I'm all for his beliefs or whatever, it's just that he is not the same person I met. Anyway, there is more to it, but I don't want to go into it all.

I'm just feeling so alone at the mo, and just feel like everythings getting on top of me.

:hissy:

*Hugs* Awww Hun! I'm so sorry to hear you feel low, I hope things pick up for you soon

Im sooo sorry :hug: but things will get better soon! guys never really understand so just be patient and things will be fine!!

Thanks girlies :)

You'd think I'd understand that men are dumb by now lol. I know I can be a bit of a mare sometimes, and I've perhaps given him a little more ear bashing than was fair.
It must be the hormones, cos I'm not normally this crazy! So this is either pmt or pregnancy. Oh and obv I have the worry of not knowing that answer just yet too.
I nearly mentioned that I was late on my period to him, but I thought better of it in the situation. But then a part of me thinks I'm having to deal with the stress of this, so he should too.
Ugh, I dunno, I'm going off on one again lol.

I don't even understand myself anymore...

Guys are so confusing! They say one thing, do another, act upon something, and claim it was something else! They can never seem to make up their mind. Anyways, just look at him as a little child. Give him time to cool off, think about things, and then you might be able to have a chat with him. I hope it all works out babe! Best of luck to you. :friends:

goe's with been preggy you might see things a whole lot differant in a few days !!

Not entirely sure I am pregnant at the mo, which doesn't help matters. Got a bit emotional again today tho, and then when I think about it, it was a bit silly. Seems anything can trigger me tho lol.

He seemed a lot happier today when I spoke to him, he has a job interview next week for a really good job, so he now has something to be a more positive about...after getting back from working abroad he didn't really like being here.

Thanks for all your kind words.

aww, that's great. Maybe offer to practice with him for his interview? He'll probably feel better when he's working at a job that he likes, and then be happier in general if that makes sense.

Thanks muffin & lissa.

Yeah, I think him getting this job will definately improve things. I really hope he gets it for both of our sakes tbh lol.
Now I just need to sort myself out and we'll both be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->