Feeling really negative

amy.j

cautiously expecting :)
Reaction score
Ive had two clots and constant bleeding for 2 weeks its my scan at half one but im really sure theres nothing there the pregnancy tests are very faint anyone had heavy bleeding and stayed pregnant??

:hug:

I had a massive bleeding this Sunday with red blood and massive clots, and even though things are extremely risky for me right now, they found the babys hb yesterday! the pregnancy is extremely high risk and I dont take it for granted but it is still there. Prior to this I was bleeding brown clots for a week, and I am also bleeding slightly now, but its brown.

Hang in there dont loose hope

:hugs:

Im sorry I can be of no real help because I haven't been in the same position.... but I know there are a few ladies that bled on here and still their babies where okey... keep on hoping and praying, even though its hard! P.S my pregnancy tests stayed light so dont read to much into that

cheers guys thats a real help :)

I've just written a similar post. Im 5+3 and for the past two days i have been bleeding as if im on a normal period with only one clot. I feel as though i've lost it :( My scan is on sunday. I will keep our fingers crossed for us both!

good luck for your scan today, hope it all goes well. :hugs:

I didn't bleed as severe as you are making it sound you have but I did have a huge scare. At 5 weeks I had a lot of brown discharge in my undies and went to the ER. In a vaginal sonogram they told me there was blood next to the sac of the baby and the baby was supposed to be 8 weeks but was only 5. The doctor made it very clear he thought I was going so miscarry and scheduled an appointment for me to go to for an ultrasound 3 weeks later. All through those 3 weeks I have signs of miscarriage. Back ache, severe cramping, my breast weren't as sore, and the smells that used to bother me didn't anymore. Then I went to my scan and I have a 9 week 3 day old baby inside of me that is healthy and just fine.

Just pray to God and think positive. Don't freak out (I know it's hard) and try to stay as calm as you can. You have to remember when you are upset the baby is as well. Don't go anywhere (NO SCHOOL/WORK/FRIENDS) my OBGYN was very vocal on me staying home until I had my scan, no sex, drink tons of liquids, lay on your left side, and take your vitamins. I wish you the best of luck and I will certainly pray for you and your little bean. :hug:

:hugs: and good luck - hope everything goes well at your scan. Sounds like youve got some good advice from others.

bye guys bean didnt want to stick mwah xxxxxx

Huge :hug: hun, so sorry for you.
We lost our little bean on good friday, so Iknow what you're going thru.

PM if u want to chat

its just not fair and they say theres a god! HA! what a joke!

Aww I'm sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

I have lost 4 babies through 3 miscarriages hun, if you need to chat pm me xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"