Feeling really off..

L

Laura--x

I don't know why.. i can't explain it. I just don't feel right.

I feel really drained, but keep having little bursts of energy. I still do all the cleaning everyday because ive just got this energy i need to burn, yet im absolutely drained at the same time if that makes sense?

I just generally don't feel 'normal'. Im also really really thirsty but nothing is really helping, im swigging squash like theres no tomorrow.

I just want to lay in bed and do nothing all day :hissy: Got a hair appt at 4.30 which i seriously NEED to go to.. havn't had it cut since SEPTEMBER! My family from down south are coming down for the weekend and we're meant to all be going to my nans to meet.. then ive got a bbq at my auntys after that, but i really just can't be bothered with any of it.

:cry:

I know what's wrong........

You're heavily pregnant!! :rofl:

She'll be here with you soon hun. I'm sorry she hasn't come sooner and will keep my fingers crossed she comes really soon x

I've been feeling like this the last few days. I slept 10 hours last night but i could go and sleep somemore!

Awww hun, hope LO comes soon for u, then u'll wish u had all that energy again lol.

:hugs:

In week 40 of pregnancy, no wonder you are feeling like that! I always hated the last weeks.

:hugs:

I've felt like this on and off for weeks, but the last 4 days I've felt totally drained, then last night could'nt sleep because my throat was so dry despite drinking like a fish, then within an hour my nose was that blocked I could hardly breathe. Did'nt get a wink of sleep and now I'm totally congested and full of a cold.

Awww!!! You poor girl!! I guess that tends to happen around that time huh??

Feel better!!!

Hope u feel better soon hun & LO makes an appearance soon!! :D

I felt "off" the night before i went into labour ... i couldnt describe it but i just felt weird :lol:

Aww hun, I really hope you don't have to wait much longer, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

Aww ! I hope she ll make her arrival soon hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->