feeling really selfish

loulou1980

Reaction score
my mates just phoned me up and told me shes pregnant,shes onlyjust found out and shes about 8 wks gone,i had a feeling she was but didnt realise how bad it would hit me,she said she didnt want to tell me as i want it so bad and didnt want to hurt me,i was like its okay im alright and as soon as i put the phone down i broke into tears,now feel like shit an cant break out of it

Lou don't beat yourself up over it! Its perfectly natural to feel the way you do & you are not alone honestly :hugs:

Don't feel bad hun you will come to terms with your own situation & you will get what you truely deserve & everything else will fit in. Sometimes its just about adjusting to the idea - It was a little shock thats all & the want to be where you should be :hugs:

Wobbles is definitely right on that one. Lost count of the number of times I blubbed over someone else's BFP. It's ok to feel like that and perfectly natural. :hugs:

i know just how you feel :hugs: DH's cousin got pregnant to some 30something year old she was with and she didnt even realise until she was 5months. She's the black sheep of the family. Every time people mention her i get so jealous. I've never really met her. She wouldn't come to our wedding :evil: Plus i wanted my baby to be the first baby of this generation of DH's side of the family. :roll: silly i know.

I really hope you dont feel too bad about how you feel about your friend's pregnancy loulou. You'll get a BFP soon. :hugs: and baby dust.

:hugs: Babe, you have only just found out, so give yourself tonight to get used to it and to get all of your sadness out.........I am sure it is very natural to feel this way babe when you want it so much yourself...

So stop being so hard on yourself and give yourself a break!

:hugs: :dust: xxx

just wanted to add a big :hugs: . I understand how hard it is. But everyone is right it is normal to feel sad so have a cry if you need to. It's not selfish at all

COPINg just :lol: :lol:
sil is pregnant,she is about 15 weeks only a few weeks behind what i should be,they have only just told us,oh and my step brothers,both their missus are pregnant as well ones about 7 wks and ones about 10,life just gets better.think someones trying to wreck my head

Everyones pregnant even everyone on the TV is pregnant - We couldn't believe it when I got out of hospital even the adverts - babies babies babies! Drove me mad so I understnad how you feel 100%

You'll get there - We all will :p

:hugs: Hun its horrible isn't it!
Hope u feel better soon chick!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583