Feeling relieved!

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm not sure if any of you read my previous post about having low hcg levels.
I got betas done on the..
18th: 14
20th: 55
I also took a CB digi on the 18th and it said not pregnant, but I wasn't to concerned because I thought it might have been to early yet for a digital.
On the 20th I took another CB digi and I got pregnant 1-2!! So I knew my levels were rising! :happydance: but I was still kind of worried about the levels..

An then! Today I took another one, the 25th, and got pregnant 3+ with an afternoon wee and 2 hour hold! I have a dating scan next week too!

There's not much point to this post really, just feeling relieved as obviously my levels are rising, thank goodness!!! :happydance:

xoxo

Hey :)

That is great news, I didn't see your previous post but I am in a similar nervous position. I haven't had any hcg levels done or anything but I too took several digi tests to see if the dates went up! This put me at ease for about 30mins!

I just don't feel pregnant - I cannot describe it. I have a few symptoms but nothing major. Maybe its because I really wasn't expecting it this month as clinic ruled us out this due to no eggs but turns out I had ovulated super early hence why there were no eggs when they checked on CD13.

I've viability/dating scan on 8th September but 2 weeks seems a lifetime away!

Anyway just wanted to say whooo for you :)

When are you due : )

That is great news, I didn't see your previous post but I am in a similar nervous position. I haven't had any hcg levels done or anything but I too took several digi tests to see if the dates went up! This put me at ease for about 30mins!

I just don't feel pregnant - I cannot describe it. I have a few symptoms but nothing major. Maybe its because I really wasn't expecting it this month as clinic ruled us out this due to no eggs but turns out I had ovulated super early hence why there were no eggs when they checked on CD13.

I've viability/dating scan on 8th September but 2 weeks seems a lifetime away!

Anyway just wanted to say whooo for you :)

When are you due : )

Thank you!!

The first trimester is just a crazy time of worry and stress isn't it! We just can't help it! :wacko:

If it makes you feel better, with DS I had no symptoms at all. Nothing. I was pretty lucky that way. But I know what you mean, the shock of it when you really weren't expecting it!
Did you have to do IVF or IUI or something?

I bet it does! How far along do you think you are now? An when are you due?

I'm due April sometime, from my calculation maybe the 22nd? But I have a dating scan next week so I should know more then :)

xx

I was using tamoxifen (same as Clomid) and getting tracking scans every few days and trigger shots. But last month when we got our BFP we had been on holidays so my first tracking scan was only CD13 (usually start them CD8-10) and they said there were no eggs and cancelled the trigger and said forget about it until next month and we'll change up the medication as it obv isn't working anymore. So talk about a surprise when I took a random notion to use the last test I had left over from previous month and got the very faintest line.

I was so worried because we only BD on CD8 & CD12 but by CD13 they couldn't see anything they even said I hadn't just ovulated because they would see the remains of the sack where the eggs pops out from so it seems I must have ovulated very very early like CD10-11) which made me worried that the egg wouldn't have been very mature and I'd miscarry.

I just can't shake the feeling that something is wrong, pray all is ok on 8th.

I'm due 14th April which is our wedding Anniversary.

DS1 was 9 days overdue and DS2 was 1 day so could go early this time!

Hey Banana congratulations! My first child was the product of dtd on cd9 (we didn't dtd that month again until cd25) & I must have ovulated cd10/11 that month. He is now a super healthy brainy almost 9 year old so don't worry bout the egg not being mature enough hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->