Feeling restless

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by SpecialGift89, Oct 10, 2008.

1. SpecialGift89

SpecialGift89 Countdown-2 days to go!!!

Hi ya ladies,
    Today I'm feeling really restless and I just can't be bothered to do anything. Been feeling like that on ad off the last few days. I keep trying to think everyday is a day closer to meeting my son but it's so hard when I'm feeling like this. I feel so heavy can barely turn over on the sofa and he's also measuring big for his dates. I know this thread is just me moaning but I had to get it out! arghhhhhh! :hissy:

2. Ames

Ames Mummy of 3 little men

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon... not too long to go now.. just hang on in there :) it'll all be worth it at the end.

3. Emsi76

Emsi76 3rd Tri - Team Pink!

Oh no, sorry you are feeling like this! Not really sure what to say, other than, it won't be long until you meet the little person and it will all seem worth it!

4. XKatX

XKatX Well-Known Member

You moan away honey - thats what we're here for! Hope you feel a bit better soon. x x

5. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

I get many irritable days of wanting to be doing something but not actually wanting to do anything and everything is so much more effort these days. Hope you perk up soon!

6. MrsP

MrsP Mummy to Eleanor & Henry