Feeling rough and sorry for myself

thesockqueen

3rd Trimester
Reaction score
So this past week I have been suffering with ligament and muscular pains in my lower back, groin/pubic bone area and my thighs. It all got significantly worse last night when I was ill through the night, had a sort of 12-24 hour bug where I had a chill, felt queasy, had aches and pains all over and only got 1-2 hours sleep. Am going to the doctor's today to talk about the pains (it could be SPD) and to ensure everything is okay as I don't know if it's just me being paranoid but LO's movements seem to have decreased somewhat. What with this and the gingivitis I'm not a happy bunny atm :cry:

Aww hope you feel better soon! And get some more sleep, I know how that feels to have extremelly little to no sleep at all. Hope you get it sorted. :hug: xxx

sending :hug: your way.. I hope you start to feel better soon. Dont feel bad about feeling paranoid either.. it happens to all of us during these "wonderful" nine months :) I'm sure baby is just fine.. even if mummy is rough as chuff unfortunately.
Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon :) XxX

:hugs: :hugs: Being ill and pregnant is soooo little fun, hope you feel better soon!

ahhh, i feeling pants too so i sending you lots of happy vibes and big hug.xx

Oh hun, sorry you're feeling so awful - i'm sure everything with your LO is fine and he's just having a couple of restful days, but its a good idea to get checked out to put your mind at ease. Hope you feel better soon.
https://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff287/chill1950/Hugs/113.gif​

:hug:

Hope you feel better soon. We can't help but be paranoid all the time, we're pregnant!

I'm back, I have a chest infection (random lol) but everything else is fine. Still dunno what to do about the ligament pain, the doctor said all I can do is take paracetamol but it gives me constipation!! I'll see how it goes and if it gets worse I will demand physio as its hard enough getting around now as it is lol

Good to hear everythings ok. Just try and take it easy - i find if i have a day or two when i'm quite busy then the ligament pain is unbearable the day after so try and put your feet up as much as poss.

Yeah am gonna have a DVD day today :happydance:
Then maybe later go electric toothbruth shopping (dentist's orders)...god it's been a really rubbish few days for me lol, hope they get better.

Yeah am gonna have a DVD day today

I wish i was as happy as you about having a dvd day! If i watch anymore telly i think i'm gonna go insane!!! (well insaner than usual that is)
I'm sure if you have a couple of restful days the pain will ease up a bit. I did too much yesterday and getting into bed last night was a nightmare......that'll teach me to try and do housework!! You'd think i'd be happy to have an excuse not to do it - theres no pleasing some people (mainly me!!! LOL)

Yeah am gonna have a DVD day today

I wish i was as happy as you about having a dvd day! If i watch anymore telly i think i'm gonna go insane!!! (well insaner than usual that is)
I'm sure if you have a couple of restful days the pain will ease up a bit. I did too much yesterday and getting into bed last night was a nightmare......that'll teach me to try and do housework!! You'd think i'd be happy to have an excuse not to do it - theres no pleasing some people (mainly me!!! LOL)

Lol I'm the same...I've tried to avoid watching too much tele, just my staple programmes (Hollyoaks and Eastenders mainly lol), but I've spent faaaar too much time on Facebook in recent weeks and decided I need something different to look at. Plus I don't have a proper computer chair, so I get backache by sitting here for too long!

I've already been on here far too long today!! I should really go and do summat productive - but i sooooo can't be bothered!!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->