Feeling sad

Babyfever1184

Reaction score
This was our first cycle "trying" I didn't chart or temp but I have a regular cycle so I have an idea of when I O.
The whole tww I've been feeling pregnant. And I've been obsessed with it. Told myself I wouldn't test until I had a missed period until today (af due to come in 3 days) I decided to get frer since I had a dream last night I tested positive with it and I got a bfn today and I'm just so disappointed and boyfriend just keeps saying "don't worry it will happen" ugh. Frustrated!! And I've been so moody and bitchy all day and everything he says pisses me off lol just needed to vent 😭

I think we've all been there. :hugs:

And to make things worse; I have this nasty rash on my forearm that I don't know why I got and every time I look at it, I wanna cry lol that's how emotional I am

Take some antihistamine tablets or cream, it should help with the rash.

I agree with the pp, we've all been there, the first month ttc can be very tough, I hope you'll get a bfp next cycle.

I Know how you feel hun, I was the same last month tww and felt pregnant but got a bfn was totaly disheartened and spent a small mortgage on tests, but look at it as a new chance to try and enjoy it! this is our second month ttc, fingers crossed for you x

So sorry to hear that the :witch: had to show her ugly face :hugs:

We've all had times where we felt like this. TTC is a roller coaster ride. Sometimes you hit it the first try, other times it takes months to reach the top of the hill. If this is your first time trying, you've got plenty of time left. Most couples conceive within the first 6 months of trying. Good luck!

I understand! This is my second cycle, still BFN but no AF yet at 10 DPO. With my DS I got pregnant the first time we tried, I felt so lucky but I knew it won't happen again. If you're on here for a while you'll see how some amazing ladies try longer and harder... but it doesn't mean you're any less scared. It'll happen I'm sure but until then, stay hopeful!

I understand! This is my second cycle, still BFN but no AF yet at 10 DPO. With my DS I got pregnant the first time we tried, I felt so lucky but I knew it won't happen again. If you're on here for a while you'll see how some amazing ladies try longer and harder... but it doesn't mean you're any less scared. It'll happen I'm sure but until then, stay hopeful!

I was really feeling hopeful and that it might happen this cycle but nope :( it was supposed to be more ntnp but I got a little obsessed hehe I don't chart or anything but I was still hoping it would happen. I'm feeling better now and I know it will happen soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->