Feeling sad

zoe2010

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks and 4 days and I am constantly feeling down in the dumps. Does anyone else feel like this? I know I'm supposed to be happy but I just feel so blah :(

I can't say I am down in the dumps but its more than likely because your hormones are all over the place at the minute. Im honestly too tired and nauseous to be really happy at the moment but I know that as soon as it passes I will be thrilled.

It's been coming and going for me. I cried AT work this past week because of multiple things that were happening all at once; I felt like I was going to throw up, I was cramping some, a student of mine was freaking out (kicking, spitting, punching) and I had to get all the kids away, and another staff member said something in a tone that I didn't like. I walked the kids down the hall and started bawling and had another staff member take over while I ran to the bathroom.
So yep! Thank the hormones :-\

I felt the exact same way from about 6-9 weeks. I wasn't sure why I was sad I was just always miserable. There were times that I was even regretting getting pregnant.
I think it was mostly because during that time I was too tired to function which really screwed me up.
It will pass though and you'll perk back up! If it persists for too long though I would talk to a doctor if I were you. There's a very thin line between depression and being sad that I'd hate to see you cross

Here for you if you'd like to talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"