Feeling scared

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
Really can't settle into this pregnancy, it feels so different to my pregnancy with my boys that I'm.terrified, I don't have much ms, it's more food aversions, I'm not as tired as I was with the boys, my boobs don't hurt
I'm so panicked, we can't afford a private scan this month at £100, and I can't get an early scan via NHS as I've had two healthy pregnancies since my MMC in 09, but the fear is still there, I don't know what to do with myself, part of me wants to tell a fib and saying had bleeding and get a scan, but I don't want to take the place of a lady who actually needs her scan
I just wish I could change how I feel :(

Hey one thing ive learnt from having 3 babies that every pregnancy is so different we really shouldnt compare them. This is my 4th so far its nothing like other 3, *touch wood* its first where ive had no signs this early on. My pregnancy last year i mainly cramping upto week 7 then bam i got HG i was admitted to hosp on meds until i gave birth.
Big hugs x

It's so hard not to stress isn't it! I thought with this being my second I would be a little bit more relaxed but I'm not if anything I'm even more stressed! Someone on this site said to remind yourself every morning that you wake up that you are still pregnant, nothing bad has happened, and just take one day at a time. There is no point in worrying about the what ifs because unfortunately there is nothing we can do to stop them. Take one day at a time hun :)

Maybe speak to your midwife and tell her how you feel. She might refer you for an early scan as the stress isn't good for you or baby. Xxxx

What area do you live in, you can get a private scan for around £45 no bells and whistles but its a scan.... Don't tell a&e you are bleeding, because if god forbid anything happens you will feel like you tempted fate x ringing your midwife is a good idea like another lady said, tell her how distressed you are and she might send you in to relax you xxx let us know how you get on.

When I got my BFP at around 9/10 DPO I was all of a sudden panicked. I tested every day for almost two weeks, if the line had faded I panicked, if it took longer to show up..yep, Panicked. All of a sudden your so out of control and it is 100% up to your body and what it decides, I struggled to eat or sleep and was convinced something was bound to go wrong. I still have yet to have a scan or hear the heartbeat with a doppler (at my midwife apt I was only 9 weeks) and have to wait until the 20th of this month. Day by day it gets just a little easier because with every passing day you are one day closer to seeing that perfect baby. Deep breathing, keeping yourself busy, not looking up your symptoms on Google because it terrifies you further and just telling yourself that everything is going to be okay helps. Sending you positive vibes and sticky baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->