Feeling scared!

mummyb2b

Reaction score
Hi, I new on here, although have been before when i had my DD.
I have been wanting to have #2 for a few years now (DD is 6) but after we had her my husband suffered from stress (other things weregoing on that contributed not just how our lives changed) and had to take time off work (he is self emp so didnt get paid) so as a result although he says he wants another, he keeps saying not yet (think he's scared he will suffer again)
Anyway for the past few weeks I have been picking up on what I think are signs. My stomach is bloated but seems to be higher than normal bloating (so much that I actually look preg), My boobs are bigger and feeling tender, I am overwhelming tired like I could sleep constantly! My hair normally comes out in handfuls when i brush or wash it and its just not doing (only other time was when i was preg with DD) my gums have started bleeding (they dont normally) and I am getting that sicky feeling (but not being sick! my periods are irregular so I can't count on that! I know these are not necessarily signs and I could be deluding myself but, what if?
I am feeling a bit scared to test at the moment because if I am, I dont know how i'm going to tell hubby.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm sorry that you have gone through all that.

My advice would be to rather test first and then decide what you need to do. In my opinion you are placing so much pressure on yourself with "what if?" If you are pregnant, you will be ok no matter what.

All the best! Looking forward to seeing your test run. :)

Thank you Angelique76 I k ow in my head that you are right, but I think I feel scared not only how hubby would take the news (I know he would be fine about it ultimately) but I am also scared that I actually wont be preg and all these 'signs' are in my head. I so desperately want it to be a bfp but I know the odds are against us!

I think u shud just bite the bullet and test hon and then u can work out how u can tell ure husband.
I really hope u get ure BFP good luck.

Thanks Suggerhoney, I guess you are right. I just dont want to see yet another BFN tbh! I should just suck it up and be brave. I wont do it today as FIL comes on Friday night so if i was I wouldn't get chance to talk to DH and I think I would burst. Thank you both for your support and advice! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->