Feeling sick again =[

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by RainbowDrop_x, Dec 17, 2009.

1. RainbowDrop_x

RainbowDrop_x Well-Known Member

I thought I was finally home and dry with the sickness!!! Apparently not! Just one whiff of tuna and I feel like I'm back in the early stages of pregnancy :sick:.

Has this happened to anyone else?? Feeling sick free for aaaages and then just a sudden bought of feeling REALLY bad??

2. ~NEL~

~NEL~ Well-Known Member

I thought i was done with the sickness aswell. But was sick yesterday morning and again the same time today. I've got a cough today and also feeling quite sick, like theres a lump in my throat. Don't worry it will be worth it in the end dont you think?x

3. littlegoth666

littlegoth666 Well-Known Member

agree totaly with you guys i was great them the other night and last could not get of sofa bad tummy and every time i cough i gag lol not nice today when shopping had to sit on floor for five mins cos felt light headed got some funny looks but feeling better now

4. Capsicum

Capsicum Well-Known Member

I'm in my 19th week and have been waking up feeling a little bit sick each morning. Another surge of hormones perhaps?

5. ~NEL~

~NEL~ Well-Known Member

Aw poor u, :hugs: thats why i tend not to go out much any more unless im with DH(just feel much safer with him) x

6. littlegoth666

littlegoth666 Well-Known Member

I was with him he sat on floor with me in middle of shop so i did not look so silly