Feeling sick again =[

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
I thought I was finally home and dry with the sickness!!! Apparently not! Just one whiff of tuna and I feel like I'm back in the early stages of pregnancy :sick:.

Has this happened to anyone else?? Feeling sick free for aaaages and then just a sudden bought of feeling REALLY bad??

I thought i was done with the sickness aswell. But was sick yesterday morning and again the same time today. I've got a cough today and also feeling quite sick, like theres a lump in my throat. Don't worry it will be worth it in the end dont you think?x

agree totaly with you guys i was great them the other night and last could not get of sofa bad tummy and every time i cough i gag lol not nice today when shopping had to sit on floor for five mins cos felt light headed got some funny looks but feeling better now

I'm in my 19th week and have been waking up feeling a little bit sick each morning. Another surge of hormones perhaps?

agree totaly with you guys i was great them the other night and last could not get of sofa bad tummy and every time i cough i gag lol not nice today when shopping had to sit on floor for five mins cos felt light headed got some funny looks but feeling better now

Aw poor u, :hugs: thats why i tend not to go out much any more unless im with DH(just feel much safer with him) x

Aw poor u, :hugs: thats why i tend not to go out much any more unless im with DH(just feel much safer with him) x
I was with him he sat on floor with me in middle of shop so i did not look so silly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->