• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feeling sick

goingforit

Reaction score
Hey all,

probably a really silly thing but i've been feeling sick over the last 5 or 6 days (not constant) and just wondered if anyone gets this prior to AF?

I do not think I am pregnant (although I would love to be) but would just like to know if anyone else has this. Thanks for reading it.

Goingforit

yeah i had it before bfp, good luck xx

Thanks for replies...I just feel like im going to be sick and every now and then something kinda comes up a bit (if you get me) but goes back down. It's odd but i'm sure there is a valid reason for it...maybe just hormones...but its not nice!

Maybe you are pregnant?? Is this usual for you before AF? Or think your just paying more attention now ttc? Im feeling icky lately - esp. mornings - even right when I wake up. Eating seems to help.

I cannot really say if this is normal because have been on the pill and since coming off in Feb I know that this hasn't been the case so far...but maybe another to add to my list. I hope not though :-(

The thing is I don't know when I ovulate.

i dont think it would be that normal to be feeling sick before af so i am thinking it is a good sign, how many dpo are you? xx

Hey all,

probably a really silly thing but i've been feeling sick over the last 5 or 6 days (not constant) and just wondered if anyone gets this prior to AF?

I do not think I am pregnant (although I would love to be) but would just like to know if anyone else has this. Thanks for reading it.

Goingforit

I have felt nausea before AF but only the few days before :)

Thanks everyone - well only time will tell i suppose. I may test early...but don't have the pg feeling.

good luck for when you test, i think it is a good month for team hope this month, we have had 100% bfps so far xx

good luck for when you test, i think it is a good month for team hope this month, we have had 100% bfps so far xx

That's great - you obviously picked a good team name!

i used to feel sick at ovulation, but not with AF - but I only felt sick this cycle the day I got my bfp!

good luck - I didn't have the pregnant feeling either, in fact far from it....but here I am:happydance:

There is a nasty bug going around at the mo and i have had it.

Today is the first time i have felt half decent.

Been getting waves of sickness, exactly like morning sickness was when i was pregnant.

Its nasty but should not last too much longer hun x

I used to feel sick the day I got my AF - combination of pain and hormones. Just one thing I liked about being on BCP, but I will put up with it all to get my :bfp:

Thanks for everyone's comments...my sickness isn't just a day but maybe an illness going around; i am on the Easter break so thats a time I would get ill.

I've had nausea and vomiting since a few days after OV for about 5 days now. I've got a stonking cold now though, so assume it was just a bug.

Wish there was one really obvious sign (other than a bfp!) that said PREGNANT! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"