feeling smug

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by KiwiMOM, Nov 13, 2011.

1. KiwiMOM

KiwiMOM Well-Known Member

God I have the flatmates from hell!

There's the clueless one who is really selfish but very nice at the same time.. she just does things and you're like :dohh: like wondering why everyone pissed she woke the house up at 6:30 with 4 drunk friends playing guitar.

There's the one who never leaves his room or lifts a finger to do anything, including his chore.. and of course rules don't apply to him.

And there is the other one who is very nice but super opinionated behind peoples backs but really passive when it comes to action..

Anyways MY puppy is always under fire for barking "non-stop" but the other puppy who is the "good puppy" (but he isn't.. snaps at faces and jumps up on everyone and is really aggressive) has finally started barking non-stop. That's what you get for chaining him up ALL day with nothing to do.. at least I only put Nug out when she's been wanting to get out and supply her with toys (and you lot will be happy to know, NO MORE SHOCK COLLAR :thumbup:) :smug:

Heh heh heh, have fun defending that one, flatmates :kiss:

3 sleeps til my scan (getting some on topic info in here).

Anyone else feeling smug?

2. Shanelley

Shanelley Mummy :)

Haha good one ;P

3. jemmie1994

jemmie1994 Evie's Mummy <3

been in a facebook battle (childish but im stubborn as hell) with this girl who's always flirting with OH, does my head in we keep tagging him in photos last one i did was my dp on here ,just like BAM! mother of his child beat that bitch! she seems have backed off now and it feel goood :smug: smug is a great feeling haha

4. Shaunagh

Shaunagh Guest

Not feeling particularly smug about anything.
    Although for Christmas, i might be getting tickets for me, my mum and my sister to go to London to see Warhorse :thumbup: So thats exciting.

Not long til your scan! :happydance:
    Are you finding out what team you're on? xx

5. KiwiMOM

KiwiMOM Well-Known Member

I love feeling smug haha.

If LO cooperates we'll be finding out at this scan but if not we'll be team yellow :(
    LO has been moving a lot less lately so I'm thinking that could be the case!