Feeling so angry with myself :,( knew it was too good to be true!

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Used a 10mui test last night..... And got this feint positive...... Got so excited and so did OH!!! I didnt sleep a wink last night ecause ofthe butterflies..... Took another 10mui test this morning and an frer and both :bfn: im so angry with myself :cry: :cry: why did i bother to even think id have such luck.... :af: due tommorrow so guess im out :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 42
Same here. I got a very very faint line on Sunday but bfn today :( don't know what to think. Maybe tomorrow you'll get a bfp there's maybe slight differences in sensitivities of tests?

Some people seem to get better lines later in the day. Maybe try testing in the evening again? That has to be so frustrating. Fx af stays away and you get some good, consistent lines for your bfp!

Ahh thankyou girls i just feel so disheartened.... Ill test again this evening and let you know..... I have one frer left so ill test with that and let you know the outcome...... Pray for me ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I also have rubbish lines in the morning

Thanks for all your luck girlies but still :bfn: :( ive just accepted ( or making believe ive accepted) that im not pregnant this month..... Xxx

Aww don't give up hope! Maybe leave it a couple days and I'll get ur bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->