Feeling so different since i stopped the pill

Lin2013

Reaction score
I wondered if anyone else felt like this, i stopped the pill in august after being on it for 9 years without a break since then i have felt so different just really strange at times, i have noticed i get stressed over very little and also it doesnt take much to make me angry, i feel like i have been very sharp with my OH recently and just hate feeling like this. has anyone else had this and how did u deal with it? :(

Hi, I'm new to this forum and this is exactly what I joined to talk about! I went off the pill about six months ago and I've been feeling to different. I have definitely not adjusted well after eight years on the pill. I never had regular cycles before the pill and I haven't had a period since I went off it. Makes me kind of scared but hopefully they come back. I've been using an app to track my moods and I notice a very distinct pattern. Around the end of every month I feel incredibly sad. I had to go home from work one day because I just couldn't stop myself from crying for no reason! And the next day I felt fine again. And around the first week of the month I feel very happy. Nothing can get me down. And the rest of the time I feel normal. I was pretty stable while I was on the pill so I think these mood changes have to do with hormones.

I'm the same! I was on BC for 11 years and recently got off of BC in Sept. I haven't taken pills in a loonngggg time and almost always took alternate forms of BC (nuvaring, patch, depo then implant). Regardless, I can say that I feel way different. For one, I felt really, really sick once coming off of it, almost like morning sickness. I had food aversion and didn't eat very much the past month and I just felt nauseous randomly. Then, after having crystal clear skin for years, my skin has been breaking out BAD. I really hope I'm not one of those women who have really bad acne when they're preggers. :(

I guess mood wise I am fine, but there are some definite physical changes...

thanks both for replys, so glad its not just me as tbh i was starting to worry about how im feeling these days. plus no one knows we are ttc so feel like havent got anyone i can talk to about how i feel apart from OH but dont think he really understands. i said to me a few days ago that i have really changed since ttc :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->