Feeling so down!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by kellyo, Apr 13, 2009.

1. kellyo

kellyo Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys

Hi All, If anyone has read my thread from Saturday then you will know why I am down but if not here's why: Did a superdrugs own pregnancy test on saturday and got a faint :bfp: also did a clearblue whic was negative but still my hopes were raised so high and then Sunday morning my AF came. Whether I had a faulty test or chemical m/c I don't know but still feel as though I have lost something - My happiness. I went to bed on :cloud9: on Saturday night and I didn't think I had any reason to doubt I really could be pregnant.

People are telling me - oh never mind you have next month and if my AF had just came this month without me getting the positive test then yes I'd also be thinking that but I just can't get over thinking what could have been. I cried all day yesterday and feel on the verge now but if I cry anymore I'm sure I won't be able to open my eyes - they are so puffy. I feel disheartened for next month I don't even know if I want to carry on ttc.

How am I supposed to be feeling??? Am I getting upset for no reason??? That's how I have been made to feel!

Sorry for the rant xx

2. amerikiwi

amerikiwi Mum of 2

:hug: hun. So sorry to hear of your loss.

3. onemoreplease

onemoreplease mama to 3 under 5

Oh hun, I'm sorry, I understand how gutted you must be feeling. Wish there was something I could say to make you feel better but I know nothing will. Hope you find your happiness again xxx

4. PrayerfulHope

PrayerfulHope Mom of 2

I can't imagine. I would feel as if I lost something too.. after trying so hard for something and then thinking you finally have it is so exciting, only to have it taken away the next day... I don't think you are over reacting or anything. I would be upset and crying as well.

Good luck and I hope you get a BFP really really soon.

5. kellyo

Thank you for your replies. You have made me feel better in your own way - at least I know it's ok to cry and that I'm not being irrational. I hope you all get your :bfp: soon too. xx

6. Mrs Doddy

Mrs Doddy 1 pink 1 blue

Oh no:hug: of course you will be upset I think any of us would be after seeing :bfp: was it :witch: in full flow or spotting ????

It is difficult to think how you can carry on as you are so upset but somehow you do.

:hugs:

7. kellyo

It was spotting at first really - only when I wiped and it wasn't bright red but later on in the morning it was full flow.

I am a strong person normally so should be able to pick myself back up again soon. xx

8. carrieanne

carrieanne Well-Known Member

in dec i had 4 days of bfp and then the day i was due for my af i started bleeding 2 days before xmas this has happened twice before i was devistated but here i am 3 months later pregnant again and im 41 so my chances were very low of concieving again you will get pregnant soon hang in ther babe and its normal to feel how you do we have all been threre we understand here so you will always have someone to talk to xxxx

9. kellyo

Thank you. Congratulations on your :bfp: xx The thing that made it worse was that I usually have a 31 day cycle but I went 33 this month so you can imagine how convinced I was. xx

10. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

Aw hun, it's completely understandable to be feeling how you are. I'm wondering if I had a chemical pregnancy last month as well, and now I'm not even sure I'm going to ov this month.

Once the witch has flown off, you'll probably start to feel better. Every month she arrives for me, I feel really down but once she's gone, I then start to feel hopeful about the next month. Hopefully you'll get your BFP this cycle xxx

11. carrieanne

carrieanne Well-Known Member

all i can say is we know babe stop feeling bad about beeing upset you are grieving for what could have been but i always say its what meant to be when you do hold your baby you will understand what i mean before i had my 3rd baby i lost one at 6 weeks but i look at my little boy now and his beautiful soul and i think he nearly wasnt here but like i said whats meant to be is meant to be even though it can be hard and some of the ladies on here are soo brave and strong after what they have been through i cant even begin to imagine their journey but you find the strenth and the courage to pick yourself up dust yourself and start again on your mission to be a mum xx

12. kellyo

Thank you - yeah it's hard to forget whilst the :witch: is here. I think from now on I'm going to leave it at least 35 days if the :witch: doesn't appear. Don't want to go through this again.

Thanks to everyone for your replies. xx

13. kellyo

This is our 2nd we are trying for - I have a fantastic 6 year old son who means the world to me so I am sooooo lucky I have him xx

14. allybally

allybally mother of 2

sorry hun:hugs:

Iknow how you feeling, the same thing happend to me last month. I got a :bfp: then started spotting that night, then :witch: came the next day. The doctor said he thought id had an early m/c. It is hard but it does get easier for you and you know your day will come.:hugs:

15. kellyo

Thank you - I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope you get your :bfp: soon xx

16. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

:hug: im sorry to hear about your loss xxx

17. kellyo

Thank you for everyone's kind words and support xx

18. kellyo

Advice needed pls...

My AF has been very strange this month - Spotting Sunday morning and then full flow later on in the day, full flow Monday, Spotting Tuesday and now only brown disharge when I wipe (sorry TMI). I usually have my AF for 5 days and is full flow for the first 4.

Any idea's???